So, after Rampage knocks out MO....

silvasurfer5253

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What's going to happen?

Does he creep back into the top ten?

I mean seriously, Dan Henderson's in the top ten, and I think Rampage is every bit as dangerous as him.

Who's there left for Rampage to fight in Bellator?

He would probably get a title shot if he were to win against Mo.

Newton, who will beat him, vegh who probably beats him as well. Tito, Liam McGeary who beats him. phelipe Lins who probably beats him too, Valavicius, Vassell, ect.

Newton, who will beat him, vegh who probably beats him as well. Tito, Liam McGeary who beats him. phelipe Lins who probably beats him too, Valavicius, Vassell, ect.

Did you just say Tito will beat Rampage?

Wow man.

Damn, you got all of Bellator beating him. LOL.

I can see Newton beating him. For the rest of the pack, I think he's a huge jump in competition level.

Just because Jackson lost to bunch of A listers, doesn't mean he can't dominate the B or, in this case, C level guys.

☝
dana-white-conference-468x351_display_image.jpg

Page who went 4 rds with the 205 GOAT. Went 3 rds with Glover who smashes everyone and barely has a scratch on him. Has beaten everybody since and now i hafta read this garbage. Ban for stupidity

Tito losses to Rampage and at any point of their careers too.

Tito losses to Rampage and at any point of their careers too.

No doubt. I love me some Tito, but Page was a nightmare matchup for anyone, not training out of Curitiba, during the Pride era.

Would've looked a lot like Page's fight with Randalman. IMO

Yes.

Yes.

Lol! No. MAYBE back in Tito's heyday.

How the fuck do u have any of these guys beating Jackson? They ain't fought nobody to prove this theory
Rampage has fought everybody! Proven fighter no doubt
Gimme a break.

I have no idea, just hope fight goes down as you described!

You see the thing is, if Rampage ever makes it back the UFC he's going to have to get off the juice.

images

bellator.jpg

Not a coincidence that Rampage went 7 fight in a row without a KO in the UFC then get's back to back KO's after joining bellator.

and don't say "level of compeition" because Matt Hamill and Keith Jardine were among the fighters he couldn't get stoppages on.

Rampage will walk through Newton, get real. He'll pretty much run Bellator if he gets by Mo.

You see the thing is, if Rampage ever makes it back the UFC he's going to have to get off the juice.

images

bellator.jpg

Not a coincidence that Rampage went 7 fight in a row without a KO in the UFC then get's back to back KO's after joining bellator.

and don't say "level of compeition" because Matt Hamill and Keith Jardine were among the fighters he couldn't get stoppages on.

Wtf are you talking about

images

bellator.jpg

Hammil and Jardine were both top 10-15 @ the time they fought Page.

Level of competition has something to do with it.

How the fuck do u have any of these guys beating Jackson? They ain't fought nobody to prove this theory
Rampage has fought everybody! Proven fighter no doubt
Gimme a break.

Because Jackson aint the same fighter he was when he was knocking out Chuck and Wanderlei and beating Dan Henderson, etc.

Don't overrate people just because their fight resume is good. Newton and Vegh are beasts and I'd take Newton any day over the Rampage of today.

Because Jackson aint the same fighter he was when he was knocking out Chuck and Wanderlei and beating Dan Henderson, etc.

Don't overrate people just because their fight resume is good. Newton and Vegh are beasts and I'd take Newton any day over the Rampage of today.

Who have Newton and Vegh beaten? Other than each other.

Newton- King Mo x2, Zayats, Latifi, Titties

Vegh-Wiuff, M'pumbu, Agaev

I think Newton is a nightmare match up for Rampage. Newton is a mobile range fighter who spams the kicks and occasionally goes for takedowns, and is constantly moving. I think that is the perfect storm to UD defeat Rampage.

Newton- King Mo x2, Zayats, Latifi, Titties

Vegh-Wiuff, M'pumbu, Agaev

I think Newton is a nightmare match up for Rampage. Newton is a mobile range fighter who spams the kicks and occasionally goes for takedowns, and is constantly moving. I think that is the perfect storm to UD defeat Rampage.

Not exactly a murder's row. That list is more of an indictment, than a resume.

If Rampage can beat Machida, he can beat Newton.

Somehow you're under the impression that I am debating who has fought the better competition over their careers. You also seem to think that because Rampage has a better fighting resume he's therefore a better fighter than both Newton and Vegh by default. I believe Newton and Vegh are better at this point in their careers than Rampage. Mo is Rampage's best opponent so far since his time in Bellator and I don't think this fight is going to be as 1 sided as many on here do. I could be wrong but w/e, that won't change my opinion about Newton or Vegh.

If Rampage can beat Machida, he can beat Newton.

That fight was very close. In fact, I thought Machida won that fight.

Back