So after Ellenberger/Brown why are MMA fighters still clinging to Edmund

Edmond taught Ido touchbutt.

And Edmond taught Sensie Seagull the spinning back fist!

Come on you've done stupid shit for pussy, leave him alone. Haa
Yeah, but why for such a... Underwhelming pussy? I mean, yeah Ronda has millions but... You know what, I take that back. I'd be doing the same thing as Travis just for financial security.

Yeah, but why for such a... Underwhelming pussy? I mean, yeah Ronda has millions but... You know what, I take that back. I'd be doing the same thing as Travis just for financial security.

Exactly!

The biggest Fraud the sport has known since Sensei Sigal.
It took 1 switch from one trainer to another in cordero, and Jake flying over to vegas and begging not to be cut.The massive gap of results was so in ur face.
Look at Hapa Browne's obvious deterioration. Look at this fucking idiot's advice to Ronda to keep it standing with the World champion boxer/former kickboxer, and even tells her she's doing great between rounds.
idk what scam or bloody hypnosis this guy is playing on all these fighters, but it's getting out of hand.
somebody make it stop.

Im pretty sure jake didn't leave him for Cordero I think he had actually left Cordero for Edmund which was when his downfall started, either way it's great to see him get a big win

Is this the right time to mention that Edmond has as many UFC champs on his resume as Firas or nah??

Edmond deserves the hate he gets. Probably the shadiest dude on the valley fight scene back in the day.

The biggest Fraud the sport has known since Sensei Sigal.

Hey now, don't insult my man Steven Seagal. Sensei Seagal actually understands and teaches the concept of using footwork to break the line of an attack and create angles for counters. Don't believe me? Watch this video, start from 1:40 in.

He only has Ronda & Browne?

Browne is an idiot and is ruining his career.
Ronda can ruin her career as much as she wants, so she can stay with him.

And Browne only went there to get with Ronda.

Edmond is terrible but u guys realize that Jake wasnt with Edmond for Saffiedine and even trained with Kings there right?

Edmond is terrible but u guys realize that Jake wasnt with Edmond for Saffiedine and even trained with Kings there right?
He still looked better in that fight than the ones before if I remember correctly.

Back