So after Ellenberger/Brown why are MMA fighters still clinging to Edmund

yes

desktop/google chrome

no wires needed

has to be a smart tv

i guess

mine is
turn your tv on

and play that video, the one on this thread of shitmud and his wushu and see if the playtv button is there

I wonder what good ole Edmund is doing since Rondas been out for a while. I bet he's secretly trying to train the next Ronda Rousey, lol...Come to think about it, I kind of feel sorry for the next person he attaches himself on to. He's probably telling them he'll make a fighting champion out of them in no time.

It's a pretty old coach's trick. Tell them about all their potential and stroke their ego instead of giving useful advice and they won't even notice how shitty they've gotten.

Edmund is definitely terrible, but it's worth noting also that Jake was at Cordeiro's for the his last loss too, but it could've just been that there was a re-adjusment period needed after the switch and also perhaps his opponent was just the better man that night.

He is NOT a boxing coach. He literally has not developed a single good boxer and has no boxing pedigree himself. I don't even know what the fuck Edmond is as a coach. But he's certainly not a boxing coach

Bigger font please, I can't read this.

He is NOT a boxing coach. He literally has not developed a single good boxer and has no boxing pedigree himself. I don't even know what the fuck Edmond is as a coach. But he's certainly not a boxing coach

Bigger font please, I can't read this.

He only has Ronda & Browne?

Browne is an idiot and is ruining his career.
Ronda can ruin her career as much as she wants, so she can stay with him.

Browne ruined his career but shacked up with a multi milionaire. What was his earning ceiling in MMA anyways?

Yeah, I should have said that he's supposed to be a boxing coach.

Browne ruined his career but shacked up with a multi milionaire. What was his earning ceiling in MMA anyways?

0mw1I8e.gif

Maybe because he is behind the goat of wmma. foolish thread

Have you not seen the mural in his gym?

GettyImages-494554144.0.jpg

That's Muhammad Ali he's next to. You don't get to be in a mural with Muhammad Ali unless you are legit.

Back