So, a Street Fighting forum?

Crimson Glory

Go Pack Go!
@red
Reaction score
Is this really needed?

Whatever, I'm sure there will be some funny shit posted.

Has a nice and fresh smell to it, this place. *Pisses in a corner*

Yep. Im gonna come here more often.

Just Bleed

Future Doctor vs Future Lawyer

We need more public funding for these schools mane

Diversity is our strength

Forum finally suited for myself.

and then he rested...

Last edited by a moderator:
this forum is a great idea and I support it 100 percent, hope that NSFW will be added into it / a members only forum as well

Is this really needed?

It will lead to a lot of amusement. Don't be a dick and follow the rules. We'll all get some quality laughs

Is this really needed?

Thought this was the place to see which one of you bitch ass punk ass marks wanna step up and fuck w/Hollywood Coke.

But I guess that's not what this is for. But in case anybody feels ready, find me by the Chipotle on College Ave
:meow:

I'll be checking in daily..one of my favorite past times is watching street fights. Plus, since worldstar fight compilations have become more rare, ive been looking for a new place to find them. thanks, sherdog!

Is this like World Star, sherdog style?
BKlXTsk.gif

Amazing idea considering street fights were outright banned at one point. Been on the knife end of a couple of those infractions.

giphy.gif

Wow what a fucking joke. You need an old school mma sub and we get this trash haha

Great idea. It will be a guilty pleasure for me one weekend per month when Im bored as fuck - not a fan of street fights etc but love seeing a bully/thug taught a lesson.

I'll be checking in daily..one of my favorite past times is watching street fights. Plus, since worldstar fight compilations have become more rare, ive been looking for a new place to find them. thanks, sherdog!
How you gon' have zero messages after making a post, and hundreds of likes?

Are you one of the sherdog robots?
Or something worse.

Wow what a fucking joke. You need an old school mma sub and we get this trash haha
Wtf you gonna do about it bro?! You feelin' froggish? Leap.

<You11>

How you gon' have zero messages after making a post, and hundreds of likes?

Are you one of the sherdog robots?
Or something worse.

Wtf you gonna do about it bro?! You feelin' froggish? Leap.

<You11>
I only post in P&M....and here i suppose

I only post in P&M....and here i suppose
But your post count is 0
Not sure if I should street fight you, or back away slowly talking shit to disguise my confusion and fear.

[<taker1}

I'm leaving work early just so I can see what this street fighting shit is all about.

When I logged in and saw a big banner message saying,

"We now have a new street fighting forum called the Street Coliseum. Access it here"

...I knew my faith and time spent in this place had been rewarded with reciprocal love.
Tru luv Baybee
<{1-7}>

Back