So a prime DC vs prime Fedor. Who wins?

Fedor obliterates DC and everyone says DC was overrated anyways like every other UFC guy Fedor destroyed. Just moving the goalposts/

DC. And he makes it look easy.

3_medium.gif
took out a roided bigfoot too, when he was at the peak of his test scores

Prime dc beats everyone not called jon jones

For most people this will be a "what have you done for me lately" type of question. They will pick DC cause he is more relevant right now and has more recent success. We will never know for sure but prime Fedor was much faster strong af and explosive. I lean towards fedor but if DC could weather the storm he might be able to take it.

These prime vs prime threads are incredibly stupid. You cannot compare a pioneer that was creating the sport with a current fighter who already knew how to train, which strategies are better. Its just nonsense.

This should have been a poll.
I vote prime Fedor.

Fedor's too fast and powerful for DC on the feet

Difficult to hold down as well

DC has the cardio advantage but won't last long enough for it to be a factor
I agree with all of this except I don't even think DC has the cardio advantage. Prime Fedor barely ever got tired, that was another one of the things that he had going for him back in his prime that slipped under most people's radar, he had crazy stamina even with very high activity/output fights.

DC how ever he wants.

DC tooled Big foot and Henderson.
Fedor got destroyed by both.
Before nutthuggers pull the "he was not in his prime anymore".
Fedor was 34 when he got GTFO by Henderson who was 40 and a MW fighter.
rothwell won overeem and Barnett, and lost twice vs arlovski
Barnett won arlovski
overeem won arlovski
no rules, then dc would hace been hardest fight in goat's career, not mirko

I'd say DC but all I know is that I want to see that fight.

DC how ever he wants.

Fedor was not in his prime anymore period.

He had countless wars, had broken his right hand several times, and could give a shit about being the best in the world anymore.

Fedor was relatively poor growing up and just wanted money. Once he was able to support himself and family he didnt care anymore.

He was ferocious until he was successful then he didnt care anymore and his interviews over the years before his downfall and after show that.

Prime Fedor was late 20s.

DC how ever he wants.

A 40 year old on TRT vs a 34 year old HW with 100+ full contact combat sport matches under is belt.

He was defintely past his prime.

Fedor obliterates DC and everyone says DC was overrated anyways like every other UFC guy Fedor destroyed. Just moving the goalposts/
Fedor was lucky LHW Randleman and 40 year old past prime Coleman had shit BJJ. He got the decision over LHW Arona but that could've gone either way.

The worst stylistic matchup for prime Fedor is against a legit wrestler with sub defense.

Last edited:
Fedor was not in his prime anymore period.

He had countless wars, had broken his right hand several times, and could give a shit about being the best in the world anymore.

Fedor was relatively poor growing up and just wanted money. Once he was able to support himself and family he didnt care anymore.

He was ferocious until he was successful then he didnt care anymore and his interviews over the years before his downfall and after show that.

Prime Fedor was late 20s.

Lol

Fedor ruled a much better heavyweight division than what UFC has today. His submissions were explosive - if ge arm barred Coleman & Randleman I think he gets DC as well.

I do believe it would be a close fight and that DC is probably the 2nd best heavyweight of all time.

I think Fedor has more tools. And he is faster. But then, it is still damn close. It really is the kind of fight that no one can really know because it never happened.
Better comparison than roid jones.
Cormier is undefeated imo. Only loss to a juicehead.
Massive fan of both but I think a prime Cormier at hw takes it.

Fedor in his prime was not going to throw someone like big foot or even Hong Man Choi around. Fedor in his prime wasn't going to stop Lindland's takedowns without using the ropes.
I hate these generational comparisons. DC is from a later generation of MMA fighters. He came out of a sucessful AKA program that produced several fighters already.

Back