So 2 over-inflated egos tryin 2 prove a point..not actually trying 2 win championship

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by kenclasix, Jan 3, 2015.

1. kenclasix

kenclasix Orange Belt

Oh yeah u took me down so let me prove i can take u down???? Sorry this is not just only ufc but NFL,NBA,SOCCER,BOXING(TMT)... people who live a music video life... I'm an OG and got "paper"... glad i cancelled cable.. 4th annivesary now

2. OmegaRugal

OmegaRugal Red Belt

That final round by Cormier was just awful.

He needed a KO ... not a fn takedown. His ego was brused and he showed mental weakness in failing to do what he needed to do to win instead of trying to save his stupid wrestling pride.

3. gatsby121

gatsby121 Orange Belt

that was pitiful. i cannot believe DC let his EGO give him NO chance to win in the 5th....

4. kenclasix

kenclasix Orange Belt

Exactomundo....This is what is wrong with sports today. Overpaid, Overhyped, plenty of brain-dead wanna be funs filling up the wagon coz they hear so n' so cool and dont even understand the sport ( kobe fans, ronaldo fans, JJ fans).. they dont understand the concept of sports... just the cool factor("i'm in the know").

5. kenclasix

kenclasix Orange Belt

And u wonder why pple wont buy PPv...i would be pissed(BTW watched at friend's house, not bootleg)