"Snoop Dogg you're a f-cking bitch, f-ck you!!!" --- Darren Till

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snoop always annoyed me. Classless pothead with trash music and nothing better to do other than talk shit. Darren Till got his ass whooped but he’s a really cool dude and didn’t deserve this trash talk. He’s friends with Woodley, so Snoop is clearly a clueless retard.

Lol War Till fuck snoop for talking shit on fighters

Get in the cage or stfu Snoop

That dumb fuck did actually think Til was Colby though.

He didnt say anything racist. All he said was F Trump 1000 times with a few Black Panther, King Kong, Wakanda, F this N up along the way.

Nothing racist.

lol Snoop's video was embarrassing. But props to him for knowing about the 'dark' choke, most casuals wouldn't have recognized it.

All white people look the same

To be fair, no one outside this hardcore mma forum knows what Colby looks like, dude is a nobody snoop probably heard that the interim champ was a Trump supported and asumed Woodley was fighting said interim champ, he didn't know Colby had a runny nose and ducked Tyron.

60 pounds wet n wearing boots is what I remember most about snoops legacy. UFC kept him around for a bit for a good laugh and I know when Hollywood wants him to do something he’s down to do it no problem but besides that? He’s a washed up studio gangster looking for attention

Till could honestly kill Snoop with just a teep.

To be fair, no one outside this hardcore mma forum knows what Colby looks like, dude is a nobody snoop probably heard that the interim champ was a Trump supported and asumed Woodley was fighting said interim champ, he didn't know Colby had a runny nose and ducked Tyron.

Honestly i'm having a hard time picturing Colby right now. When i try I just imagine CB Dolloway.

Snoop always annoyed me. Classless pothead with trash music and nothing better to do other than talk shit. Darren Till got his ass whooped but he’s a really cool dude and didn’t deserve this trash talk. He’s friends with Woodley, so Snoop is clearly a clueless retard.

He's also a LYING SACK OF SHIT.

He said that if Trump won in 2016, he'd move to Canada.

Yet the fucker is still here.

im from long beach and snoop dog is a bitch here as welll
sry for double post but snoop dogg calvin, aint nothing to be fucked with he has a posse of black fellows

C'mon now Till, you gotta respect the D-O-double-G

Well he isnt wrong. Snoop looks like he couldn't bench an olympic bar and he did a song with Katy Perry, pretty bitchy qualities.

Isn't he havinga TV show with Martha Stewart too?

Imagine putting that up live ,screaming like youre hard af when this is how you fight. I used to think he was cool as fuck when I was a kid, This LA G, A crip or a blood or some shit. Now I know i could easily knock him out as could most people I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back