"Snoop Dogg you're a f-cking bitch, f-ck you!!!" --- Darren Till

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is mma so desperate for media attention that rapper who hasn't been relevant since bill Clinton was in office has a voice in the community? Guy made 1 good album almost 30 years ago and it was because dre made it. Snoop is trash
Whereas your life has led you to being an anonymous poster on Sherdog

But I guess hating on people anonymously is what we do here

Snoop blindly hates white people. I was fucking disgusted when I heard this shit, leave MMA alone you fucking overrated clown.

Why is Till picking on an anorexic senior citizen?

That's not nice.

Till would destroy that thug.

Bullshit. Snoop talks down trained fighters for a reason. They know he's from the streets.

Lol jk, if he took as little as a slap he'd be visibly shaken and have learned a lesson well.

Whereas your life has led you to being an anonymous poster on Sherdog

But I guess hating on people anonymously is what we do here

I guess quoting anonymous people to generate an opinion is what you do. Snoop is whether has been or not is a celebrity. Him directing racist insults that literally have jack shit to do with till is trash. Let's not act like everything prior snoop was a pillar of the community. He is by most accounts known for being a gangsta rapper tied to a very shady record label. Whatever I should kneel before almighty snoop according to you because I didn't write doggystyle lol

Snoop is a piece of shit little bitch.Every fighter in the UFC including the women would beat his scrawny ass.What a piece of shit racist.

Snoop obviously mistook Till for a trump supporter, maybe thought he was actually Covington.

Snoops an idiot either way and Till could break him in half if he wanted to.

No need to take what he has to say too seriously. The guy doesn't know shit about MMA.

I love how he's not being confronted with this. It's barely being talked about but if the roles were reversed and someone famous said do it for trump and till was beating Tyron people would go ape shit.

Wow that was incredibly racist. Blaming Till bc he’s white and connecting him to Trump bc of the color of his skin? What year is it?!?!

Just horrible

Good. More fighters need to call snoop out on his fuckery.

He is what you get when you mix a celebrity with a keyboard warrior. The worse type of ignorance , but with a following.
Exactly! He's a fucking idiot. He's new to the sport, got access right away because of who he is, started training and now feels like he can shit on figthers. He's a dummy and I hope somebody KOs him in sparring and that we all get to see a video of it.

What? Dude is like a senior citizen, calm down.

{<jordan}

Can't figure out what he said thats racist tho.... stupid sure but I dont see the racist part. Funny seeing the whole contingent of triggered white people enraged at him being racist for calling till a dingdong but they're the same people who determined for us that none of cobly's shtick is racist. lmfao you kids sound like some fuckin snowflakes if you ask me.

Snoop probably mistook Till for cobly since i doubt he follows the sport much.

Snoop is a piece of shit little bitch.Every fighter in the UFC including the women would beat his scrawny ass.What a piece of shit racist.

Snoop is a legit savage who trains UFC. This front kick would sleep Belfort longer than Silva's did.

hqdefault.jpg

Brother made an honest mistake and yall acting like all loud mouth white boys don't look alike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back