Snoop Dogg in trouble

Why would white people need a great white hope? They've done pretty well in mma.
Yeah that was a term coined because of black superiority in (especially HW) boxing at the time. MMA doesn’t really need a great white hope.

He thought Till was Colby because all white people look the same.

Wakanda forever??

Yeah, lets show pride in a fictional ethno state created by two white men. That'll show those evil Trump supporters.:rolleyes:

I bet Snoop is going to feel really dumb when he realizes what he did. I hope he apologizes for sounding like an ignorant cunt.

snoop dog is literally racist. its been obvious for a while.

I hope some breaks off pieces of his face

I bet Snoop is going to feel really dumb when he realizes what he did. I hope he apologizes for sounding like an ignorant cunt.
This isn't even close to the first time hes done shit like this. People that fucking stupid never, ever, wake up and realize "Oh, I was retarded there." They just double down and choose to believe its everyone else that is retarded.

Sounds like exactly what a non-American will say.

Oh shit the fuck up. Like fight sports aren’t steeped in a tradition of pitting black champions against a great white hope. Either you were born yesterday or you’re just being intellectually dishonest, the latter of which is more likely considered you somehow just also happen to have a problem with a black James Bond.
I love Snoop, and I don't give a shit about him yelling "Wakanda forever!" Maybe Till told Snoop "fuck you" for implying he was a Trump supporter. You think of that? Just two dudes fighting to me, and Snoop is just keeping it real. Doesn't offend me in the slightest.

If you'd like to lose the Bond debate, again, like all the rest, I'd be more than pleased to revisit it. You're going to have to replace your feelings with thoughts. That one has been a breezy stroll against all takers.

Last edited:
I love Snoop, and I don't give a shit about him yelling "Wakanda forever!" Maybe Till was told Snoop "fuck you" for implying he was a Trump supporter. You think of that? Just two dudes fighting to me, and Snoop is just keeping it real. Doesn't offend me in the slightest.

If you'd like to lose the Bond debate, again, like all the rest, I'd be more than pleased to revisit it. You're going to have to replace your feelings with thoughts. That one has been a breezy stroll against all takers.

Lol, what in the fuck are you even talking about? What does you liking Snoop have anything to do with what I was saying?

You just Lindlowned yourself again. Try not to let your emotions do your thinking.

Is one of you Black? Because I need a story I can promote or else it's just two guys sucking each other. Docking each other.

Socking each other. Sorry about the autocorrect there.

This is the most racist thing said in the thread.

Wonderboy was Wonder Bread. People loved him because he was a Boy Scout who was unorthodox and exciting (at first); similar to Machida who became more of a chore to watch later on. People hate Woodley because he's boring as hell to watch (as a fighter; he's been getting the hang of the theater outside the ring).

Wherever you got this idea that white people rally behind fighters like Wonderboy...Jesus, it's so racist. The fact that you project this mindset onto whites as a race is pitiful. It's not like there is some epic drought of white champions in the sport, or the WW division. Who needs a "Great White Hope" when the majority of Top 10 fighters and a plurality of champions are white? You're talking about this like it's the NBA and Till was the second coming of Larry Bird.

I didn't realize I was supposed to like Till because I'm white. I don't, and I didn't want him to win this fight because I want to see the Colby matchup after all the shit those two have talked. The only guy happy to adorn the white pride persona to counter Woodley's own Wakanda forever persona is Colby himself. That will be great theater, great fun, but it won't mean anything.

You're a sucker if you believe it will, or that they're sincere. You're as dumb as the cretins who jump another dude in stadium parking lots and jack him up because that dude is wearing a different colored jersey. It's not a real war. It's all coleslaw to sell a game.
TJ Dillashaw is the only white american champion at the time right now.
Khabib is the other white guy.
All the rest aren't white.

He looks like he's never done a bit of exercise or hard physical labor in his adult life , T is probably very low.
You should watch Snoop play basketball.
Saw it a few years back and the muthafucka was damn good. Runs faster and jumps higher than you would ever think he could

I like how black people have to live through a marvel comic to have any history worth mentioning. Wakanda forever is cringe.

I pray to baby Jesus that Covington somehow KO’s Woodley just so I can be entertained by sherdog for about a week straight. It would make the Jones steroid saga look like that time you found out there was a women’s flyweight champ

Ha ha he though it was Colby fighting ?

That s perfect.

I'd like to get Cosby's assessment of this situation
giphy.gif

I love me some Snoop,

But all I could think of well watching that. Is that I could not go to Snoops house to watch the fights..

I would be sitting there thinking SHUT THE FUCK UP SNOOP!! trying to watch this shit..

He sounded like of of my drunk friends...

Back