Snoop Dogg DESTROYS Darren Till during fight commentary

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Mcgregor or Till should knock that pencil neck unconscious one of these days. Nothing worse than a clown who has never fought in his life talking shit about a fighter cause he lost a fight.

Note: It is possible that Snoop got Till confused with Colby, but it is what it is. War Snoop and War Woodley.
LOL yea that has to be it. Unless Snoop think every white boy in the UFC supports Trump.

Does Snoop know that Dana is a Trump supporter too?

I thought only fat, half cast East London teenage girls say 'cu' (cousin).
Has anyone posted the gif of Snoop shadow boxing in a ring yet? I didn't know it was possible for someone to have such little muscle mass, especially a weed smoker who gets the munchies.
Shame Suge Knight didnt KO this idiot for life

exactly. "Black Panther :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"
i had to laugh. It's even funnier tho watching all the triggered right wingers crying about it.

Hearing this without any context would also be hilarious. Imagine hearing this from the apartment next to yours lol. Good stuff, Snoop.

lot of sherdoggers in those comments <6>

Snoop must have smoked some primo doobage before that rant.

Snoop deserves to get curb stomped. Talking shit about real fighters.

Oh look, another POS thug racist rapper. OP you’re a tash for supporting him too.

LMAO Snoop's UFC commentary never disappoints.

His other video where he's lamenting Michael Johnson getting his ass beat by Khabib is also hysterical.

hahahahaha thanks for posting.

Imagine if some screamed...

Fuck Obama fuck obama
Kkk :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Kkk :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Fuck him up

giphy.gif

NearFirstGelada.webp

Note: It is possible that Snoop got Till confused with Colby, but it is what it is. War Snoop and War Woodley.

Lmaoooooooooooo. Lolololol. the amount of n bombs and stereo typical stuff coming out his mouth is pure comedy. What a dumbass

White American Racist are to blame for this.

Anybody with brain cells, knows that the UFC #1 fan demographic(Young White American Males), suppirt white fighters more and dislike black fighters, specially cocky black fighters....this is why Conor, Ronda, GSP, Lidell, and brock sold the most.....Black fighters cant get close to sells unless its black on black crime.

Snoop Dogg knows that the UFC fanbase is extremely bias so he was rooting for tyron.

He knew if Tyron won...these UFC fans racial believes would be destroyed.

This is what happens when you discriminate and kill groups of humans for hundreds of years....they remember and will stand up for their rights!!!!
Go back to mexico

well if hes calling tyron kingkong i guess it should be a racial insult

but its not racial insult if they are both black right?

LOL I just realized that he thinks TIll is Colby ahahah.

When Woodley actually fights Colby, what's the commentary gonna be?

"Oh hell naw, this n***a came back for more? Beat his ass again!" Lmaooo

Back