SNL and MSN Are Pushing Horribly Dangerous Narrative

+4

Trump is gonna be two terms, cuz no other Democrat will have the balls to muster up a Campaign that will eclipse the sheer amount of $$$ thrown at it, like Hillary's and still lost.

Oh', and they still don't think they lost this election, or did anything wrong, so they'll likely double down on the same out of touch rhetoric that lost them this election.

Why is SNL so political now

Like they've never spent such a disproportionate amount of time trying to attack one politician and make him look silly
Chevy Chase made his mark doing Ford impersonations. He made it popular to make fun of presidents on SNL. The funny part is Chevy`s bit was not an impersonation but him falling or tripping over stuff. He did not try to look or even sound like Ford.

+4

Trump is gonna be two terms, cuz no other Democrat will have the balls to muster up a Campaign that will eclipse the sheer amount of $$$ thrown at it, like Hillary's and still lost.

Not if he bollocks it up the first go round...

Why is SNL so political now

Like they've never spent such a disproportionate amount of time trying to attack one politician and make him look silly

Because the country has never had such an outrageously unqualified president before.

Dubya would be a dream right now.

Chevy Chase made his mark doing Ford impersonations. He made it popular to make fun of presidents on SNL. The funny part is Chevy`s bit was not an impersonation but him falling or tripping over stuff. He did not try to look or even sound like Ford.

Making impersonations is a form of flattery, calling someone a bigot, sexist, homophobic, racist is not. Even when they were railing on Hillary in the late 90s, it was never this bad.

Making impersonations is a form of flattery, calling someone a bigot, sexist, homophobic, racist is not. Even when they were railing on Hillary in the late 90s, it was never this bad.
Its only this bad because its your team.
No wonder we only have two shitty parties, people like you spend more time bitching about the other side, to see both sides are robbing you of your tax dollars and personal freedoms, but by all means, get all bent out of shape over a comedy show that sucks and gets low ratings.

All those liberal female writers that SNL signed from College Humor are complete coming off the hinges

Its only this bad because its your team.
No wonder we only have two shitty parties, people like you spend more time bitching about the other side, to see both sides are robbing you of your tax dollars and personal freedoms, but by all means, get all bent out of shape over a comedy show that sucks and gets low ratings.

I'm not even American, let alone Republican. You also didn't address my claim. SNL is criticizing Trump like it has never criticized a president. The fact that you deny this either means you're unaware of SNL's history, or you're the one who should exercise some introspection about his partisan motivations. You could have at least claimed that Trump has it coming, anything better than this non sequitur.

I'm not even American, let alone Republican. You also didn't address my claim. SNL is criticizing Trump like it has never criticized a president. The fact that you deny this either means you're unaware of SNL's history, or you're the one who should exercise some introspection about his partisan motivations. You could have at least claimed that Trump has it coming, anything better than this non sequitur.
Baldwin plays Trump like a clueless jack ass. They made fun of his Russian ties last week. How is that so hard hitting. I guess you can only make Trump hair jokes and everything else is off the table. I can't believe people are upset with an un funny comedy show making fun of Trump. I have seen Trump skits from comedy shows around the world and they are way worse.
I find it funny anytime Trump gets criticized the Trump hampers get all offended. When Trump's campaign was built on insulting opponents. Can dish it out but can't take it.

Baldwin plays Trump like a clueless jack ass. They made fun of his Russian ties last week. How is that so hard hitting. I guess you can only make Trump hair jokes and everything else is off the table. I can't believe people are upset with an un funny comedy show making fun of Trump. I have seen Trump skits from comedy shows around the world and they are way worse.
I find it funny anytime Trump gets criticized the Trump hampers get all offended. When Trump's campaign was built on insulting opponents. Can dish it out but can't take it.

What the left does is disguise political propaganda as comedy, they have done it for years. John Stewart was a master at it, so whenever they get called on their bullshit they flip it to "Oh you can't take a joke?" Explain to me the 'joke' where a clearly left wing show is continuing a current left wing narrative and tactic of harassing and threatening electors to switch their vote to the candidate that they like? Where is the knee slapping comedy in that bit that i'm missing? Liberals are freaking the fuck out right now trying to overturn the election, remove the electoral college, start a war with Russia, threatening electors, etc all because Clinton lost and here you are saying "Trump supporters can't take a joke". If we can't take a joke, liberals can't handle life as we can clearly see.

You're the type of poster that ruins these forums. I politely rebut your claim and you need to make this personal, as if I'm actually offended at SNL when I already claimed this is about ratings. If you can't see the fact that SNL is taking greater liberties at humour with Trump, then by all means, assert your perspective. I happen to disagree. It's not a dig at you, and this doesn't have to be personal.

Why don't you go back and read the signs that Hillary is holding up in the TS. Look at what they assert about Trump- that he's a sexist bigot. This is one example, and there are plenty others. I don't care if you disagree, but it would be better if you asserted your position without the ad homs, it makes you look, ironically, butt-hurt.

What the left does is disguise political propaganda as comedy, they have done it for years. John Stewart was a master at it, so whenever they get called on their bullshit they flip it to "Oh you can't take a joke?" Explain to me the 'joke' where a clearly left wing show is continuing a current left wing narrative and tactic of harassing and threatening electors to switch their vote to the candidate that they like? Where is the knee slapping comedy in that bit that i'm missing? Liberals are freaking the fuck out right now trying to overturn the election, remove the electoral college, start a war with Russia, threatening electors, etc all because Clinton lost and here you are saying "Trump supporters can't take a joke". If we can't take a joke, liberals can't handle life as we can clearly see.
Thanks for making me aware of the immense power that SNL wields. I mean they made fun of Trump every week before the election and they helped Hilary win the popular vote.
That is some Rothchilds level world domination.

I hope SNL never let's Lena Dunham host, or we would lose half of the Sherdog war room posters to a rustle induced stroke.

Thanks for making me aware of the immense power that SNL wields. I mean they made fun of Trump every week before the election and they helped Hilary win the popular vote.
That is some Rothchilds level world domination.

No Answer, as expected

I don't care what side you're on, you have to admit that Baldwin's impersonation of Trump is terrible and grating. I miss Dana Carvey.

Don't be ignorant. Popular vote means the vote of the people. The popular vote counted state by state is no less the vote of the people. Or to put it another way, not only is it a thing, it is the only relevant thing when considering who the next president should be.

Define "the people" in this context.

The vote is for national presidency, not a state governor. All of "the people" involved means "popular vote".

Because the country has never had such an outrageously unqualified president before.

Dubya would be a dream right now.
Can you name a president in the last 120 years who had less administrative and executive experience than one Barack H. Obama?

Back