Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Reminds me of Leben versus, who?
Leben got set back on his heels by a stiff crack to the jaw, then another, but as he always did, he started moving forward, looking like a punching zombie, and landed a knockout punch.
Terry Martin

Thiago Alvez vs. Martin Kampmann deserves a mention here.

Alvez was dominating that fight on the feet, but stuck his neck into a guillotine trying a late takedown to secure his victory.

Reminds me of Leben versus, who?
Leben got set back on his heels by a stiff crack to the jaw, then another, but as he always did, he started moving forward, looking like a punching zombie, and landed a knockout punch.
Chris Leben vs Terry Martin

mevlin guillard several times

Big Nog deciding to drop down and have his arm broken...immediately after hurting Mir badly.

Terrible decision.

There was also the epic matchup where HD knocked Kongo out like 4 times, and in his wild ferocity to finish him again he got knocked clean out....still one of the craziest things I've ever seen in any combat sport. If you haven't ever seen this fight, Google/Fight Pass it...totally worth it.

Weidman vs Rockhold... Like okay it wasnt majority of the fight but he was winning imo until he thought he was TRTitor

Jeremy Stephens was losing his fight against *Dennis Bermudez* until he landed that jumping knee flush

Hughes/GSP I comes to mind. GSP was outclassing Hughes until he blundered into a Kimura.

This thread, by the way, represents a reverse Sherdogism: He was losing until he won

Condit vs MacDonald
7 seconds to go

Lawler vs Rory 2 as well

He wouldve won that fight if his nose didnt turn into a faucet towards the end

Hendricks vs the french fry

im ashamed to admit how long it took me to realize you were referring to hendricks' weight issues and not some past fight with a guy nicknamed "french fry"

to be fair he did win against a danish once
johny-hendricks-knocks-out-martin-kampmann.gif

Sell vs Smith? You could argue it was a snatched low percentage shot that won it for Smith, but on the flip, Sell should've probably won that and was potentially in a good position to do so.
One of the Craziest Comebacks ever

Back