Movies SNAKE EYES: G.I. JOE ORIGINS (New Trailer Released)

If you have seen SNAKE EYES: G.I. JOE ORIGINS, how would you rate it?

• 10 - Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 - Great

• 8 - Good

• 6 - Decent

• 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
I don’t remember much of that subpar GI Joe film from a decade ago (other than it being a mess) but if I’m not mistaken, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were among the only entertaining aspects.

It could work. Instead of talking you just hear the actor narrating as the voice in snakes eye's head

Would watch a Fire Fly movie. Always thought he was underrated.

I'll watch it if Tarantino directs and bases it on the original Django movie, in which Django was mute because the actor they cast had too much of an accent.

Seriously hard to imagine watching a whole movie centered on a guy with no facial expressions and who doesn't speak.

I thought this was a remake of the Nic Cage movie.

giphy2.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This will probably suck shit.

Anyone remotely interested in this character should just track down & enjoy the ‘silent issue’ of G.I. Joe, which has no dialogue. All Snake Eyes. It’s amazing.

latest
oh hell yeah, 100 likes for this if I could ... I would add in issues 25 and 26 with the origin of snake eyes as well, but the one you pointed out with its no dialog was original and awesome

not sure why so many seem so against this...he was the best part of the GI joe movies thus far....if they do a great script...they could come up with something pretty entertaining

I have issue number 1 of GI JOE the comic.

If Sargent Slaughter ain't in it, I ain't watching.

Also can we get Tom Hardy to play Tomax and Xamot?

Why do they keep trying to make a movie with a character who has no lines and never shows his face?

Also, this guy was in the biggest movie in theatres, and now he's doing G.I. Joe spinoffs for a franchise that doesn't even currently exist? He needs to get a new agent.

They should make it R rated like Deadpool but dark and violent. Of course they won't though
If they make it R, it should be because Snake Eyes is having lots of sexual relations with fully nude Scarlet and Lady J.

I read they ain't using Ray Park because this movie shows the face and a younger Snake Eyes.

why isn't Scott Adkins playing him?

there's no lines, so brit accent isn't a factor.....neither is appearance as he's under a mask
It's a prequel and they plan to show his face way back when.

It's a prequel and they plan to show his face way back when.
wasn't the character white in the other two movies
at least the kid version of him that was raised in Japan was....

Basically Snake Eyes is Dolph Lundgren in Showdown in Little Tokyo w/ a mask

Yes. Snake Eyes is white as hell. But Iron Fist already fucked up that angle, so...

Thought this was about Nic Cage.....leaving disappointed

Snake Eyes was white and Stormshadow was Korean! This new actor looks mixed with white last name.

GI Joe franchise had so much potential and those Hollywood big shots fucked it up.

Yes. Snake Eyes is white as hell. But Iron Fist already fucked up that angle, so...
Don't forget JCVD in Bloodsport where Bruce Springsteen was his shidoshi.

Back