Smolka vs Pettis main event?

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Will this be the main event for Oregon fight night? I wouldn't be too surprised, one is on a 4 fight win streak and the other has a famous brother champion and 2 fight win streak... The flyweight division needs some extra push and it will take place during the flyweight tuf.

I

Will this fight take place on the flyweight tuf finale? If so then it's not the main event

Will this fight take place on the flyweight tuf finale? If so then it's not the main event

Where did you get the idea that this fight was taking place on that card?

Where did you get the idea that this fight was taking place on that card?
The last part of OP is a bit confusing then. The Way it's put together you'd Think it's happening on the finale

Will this be the main event for Oregon fight night? I wouldn't be too surprised, one is on a 4 fight win streak and the other has a famous brother champion and 2 fight win streak... The flyweight division needs some extra push and it will take place during the flyweight tuf.

I
No it's not, unless it gets moved into the headline spot which has happened before (and I don't mean the actual main event being cancelled)

If these two are main eventing, I'm done. It ain't worth my time. The new owners are garbage for letting this go on.

That's a joke. As much as bumping Tate/Nunes to main on 200. Grow a set and tell fighters you're not main material.

Back