Smoking Gun??? Fedor related

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by zakk, Aug 17, 2015.

1. zakk

zakk White Belt

Surely we'll know by sept 19, which promotion he is working for...highly unlikely bellator would want a new UFC star in their promotion..

Also...does anyone really believe this?

Seems like its already a wrap...kimbo/lashley= safe fights with more money and goat status intact!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/17/9168771/fedor-sakuraba-and-shamrock-all-headed-to-bellator-for-fan-fest

2. MoMurdah

MoMurdah Orange Belt

or he could be pulling a gina carano, where he just uses the UFC contract to negotiate a better contract for a new russian action flick.

3. MoMurdah

MoMurdah Orange Belt

You were wrong but I just put in my personal opinion, so you can rest assured that NOW, this thread is a wrap.

4. FeelingFroggy

FeelingFroggy Orange Belt

5. Jermei

Jermei Steel Belt Platinum Member

It wouldn't make sense for Coker to claim these things unless they were in cahoots all along looking to make a big splash at the ufc's expense...

6. panther52

panther52 Yellow Belt

well alteast according to sbnation Fedor, Frank Shammy and my favorite, Kazushi Sakuraba will be at the Belator Fan Fest in San Jose. I imagine if that's true that means Fedor and Coker and a talkin.