Smoking Cigarettes Boosts your Testosterone

Or you can just lift, train a combat sport, have sex a lot, and eat a diet full of protein and healthy fats...

Basically, what you should be doing anyways as minimum standards for your life.

But if you add smoking you basically become a he- man

i used to do all those things amd smoke in addition.

Never felt better

Or you can just lift, train a combat sport, have sex a lot, and eat a diet full of protein and healthy fats...

Basically, what you should be doing anyways as minimum standards for your life.
OR just smoke a cigarette?

The surgeon general's warning on the pack will need to be altered to include a warning about getting too swole. A carton a day, two 10lb dumbbells, and you'll be the size of prime Arnold in no time.....at least until the cancer kicks in.

I smoke but since Covid, I started taking tons of vitamin D and my dick is as hard as it was when I was a teenager. So I don't really buy the smoking thing but I do believe in vitamin "D"

but does that 15% help enough to counter act the lack of lung capacity/strength which helps circulate the blood to yer pecker?

You'll get to be an angry dude that hits on all the ladies but the dick will be small and limp when it is time to get busy. I dunno

15% testosterone increase in exchange for one of the most disgusting habits that ages you faster, inconvenience strangers in public places with your inconsiderate decisions, ruin your lungs, stain your teeth, and smell like shit. No thank you.

I can feel it...

tenor.gif

Is that corrolation or causation? Maybe higher testosterone leads to smoking more cigarettes?

Honestly I suspect that higher testosterone levels lead to more acute addiction. I'm happy to design the study should anyone want to fund me. A cursory glance at the research hasn't led me to find anything in that vein.

Research shows:

"Smoking men had significantly higher levels of total and free testosterone compared with men who never smoked. Both total and free testosterone levels increased significantly with increasing number of cigarettes smoked daily. Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked. Thus, smoking seems to be an important confounding factor when evaluating testosterone levels, and could possibly mask borderline hypogonadism."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17163954/
200.gif

is that why the old trahs bag whores i see contantly smoking and looking like a cathers mitt have such deep manly voices?

Is it just nocotine causing it?

Back