Smokiakov Really maximized his revenue today

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don’t know if you noticed but he even made a little of that dictator money by coming out to the akmat mma theme (he’s from Belarus)

Was trying to sell and plug random crap on ig

Let’s be realistic

Your 36 years old , 0-2 in the ufc with a first round loss to Cyril asker — Clearly your career isnt going anyway — minus this squash match , career should of already been done

Big Guy showed up to you try to get paid as much as quickly as possible

Last edited:
Thread of the year right here
giphy.gif

I've seen much, much worse threads than this. TS is probably right.

Thank you

this is in response to the “he looked scared” and Dana shitting on him theme

He just didn’t care — hardy is his former training partner he knew he had nothing on him or a career in mma left — he already left aka and isn’t even actively training full time anymore

Just wanted to get paid and move on

Is he a martial artist or just bodybuilder?

Didnt know he was a former training partner....

I was wondering why they'd let Hardy anywhere near a big guy who's name ends in "ov"

Very insightful post

It looked to me like he thought he would be able to take him down. When it was obvious that wasn’t going to happen he didn’t want to play anymore.

That garbage of a fight didnt deserve to be in to co-main.

They are shoving Hardy down our throats.

Didnt know he was a former training partner....

I was wondering why they'd let Hardy anywhere near a big guy who's name ends in "ov"

Very insightful post

Yeah Russian guy said he used to get the better of him in training but it was just talk
Wouldn’t surprise me if they rigged it between them

The problem with Hardy is that his name recognition far exceeds his actual talent. Due to this, a guy who should be on the regional scene or buried on the prelims at this point in his career is the co-main to a ESPN UFC card.

He showed up to pull a Bob Sapp and get out of the arena with his paycheck and as little damage as possible.

I don’t know if you noticed but he even made a little of that dictator money by coming out to the akmat mma theme (he’s from Belarus)

Was trying to sell and plug random crap on ig

Let’s be realistic

Your 36 years old , 0-2 in the ufc with a first round loss to Cyril asker — Clearly your career isnt going anyway — minus this squash match , career should of already been done

Big Guy showed up to you try to get paid as much as quickly as possible
He sure was out to make a quick buck.

Good for him.

Compare it to how many NFL prospects got serious permanent head injuries at training and in college whatever they got paid.

Back