Smilin Sam vs Jacare who takes i?

Jonesisinnocent

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is a tossup for me, Jacare lacks Smilin Sams KO power and killer instinct but I'd say their grappling is comparable. Hard to say who would take this fight.

Sam wont be smilin for long.Unless he smiles when he's asleep.

Smilin Sam would have a high chance of winning that fight, especially based on his performance tonight

Honestly, even though Jacare has vastly improved I don't think his wrestling, ability to apply pressure, and striking arsenal is enough to beat Smilin' Sam. I'm leaning towards Alvey winning via KO inside two rounds, or he might even surprise us by submitting him.

Mark my words, Alvey wins this fight inside two rounds.

Honestly, even though Jacare has vastly improved I don't think his wrestling, ability to apply pressure, and striking arsenal is enough to beat Smilin' Sam. I'm leaning towards Alvey winning via KO inside two rounds, or he might even surprise us by submitting him.

Mark my words, Alvey wins this fight inside two rounds.

Amen Brother. Really nice to see somebody posting that isn't a noob or a casual give a legit breakdown of a fight.

I believe Sam will knock Jacare down, get him in a gator roll and and put the Brazillian to sleep.

Ridiculous thread...really. Disrespectful to Jacare to even suggest this match up.

Alvey by arm triangle round 1. Bet the house on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back