@Blue
Reaction score
D6D76DF4-23D9-459B-90D0-9D740AD84A60.jpeg
YOU ARE GONNA PAY MONEY TO WATCH JONES BEAT UP ON A GUY WHO LOST TO

E R I C

SPICELY

??????????

80BBFD38-18EB-438D-AE4C-AAFC9E75AF87.jpeg
You’re going to sit there and tell me that people are willing to pay to watch Jon Jones beat the Christ out of Thiago Santos? A guy who lost to ERIC FKNG SPICELY? LOL?

The UFC is achieving entirely unexplored realms of autism on this one fellas; glad to see that Sherdog’s functionality and the sport itself are finally on a level plane. This is just fucking sad.

He should fight Gus and cormier over and over until he retires

Spicely 3-4 since that win. Santos 8-1.

People get better.

Lol if Santos wins ima have a field day with this MMAth

Who do you suggest Jones fights otherwise? He won't go to HW. Or do you want him to sit out till someone worthy shows up?

How long ago was that? didn't Rumble lose to Rich Clementi, fighters evolve and some have bad losses it is what it is.

Jones beats Smith by the way.

anderson silva lost to ryo chonnan
gsp lost to matt serra

can't believe they gave those guys title shots

GSP lost to Matt Serra. Shit happens in a fight. Don't act like Santos has no chance. He has legitimate knockout power and could realistically put Jones to sleep.

How long ago was that? didn't Rumble lose to Rich Clementi, fighters evolve and some have bad losses it is what it is.

Jones beats Smith by the way.

Rich "No Love" Clementi was a beast in that fight...took some unreal shots as he gassed Rumble out.

One of my fav fights.

GSP lost to Matt Serra. Shit happens in a fight. Don't act like Santos has no chance. He has legitimate knockout power and could realistically put Jones to sleep.

Dude you’re talking out of your ass, every single time Jones fights people come out the woodwork with “realism”

REALISTICALLY santos doesn’t walk out of that arena unaided. REALISTICALLY that’s the ONLY outcome here- Santos getting elbowd repeatedly the goddamn face until his orbital and mandible cracks

R
E
A
L
I
S
T
I
C
A
L
L