SMFH at UFC 194/Cyborg fiasco

coder

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just to reiterate how horribly Tito and Prajin are mismanaging Cyborg's career, Ronda/Cyborg is a vastly bigger fight than Conor vs Jose. Even if the negotiations were happening with UFC for a fight against Ronda(I believe it was just to put more pressure on MGM and not really to make the fight), why would you say that publicly.

By saying that, you now put the RR/Cris fight in the same league as Conor/Jose. Now you have expectations set. In any big fight, you never set expectations. You always use vague terms like big huge and never a measuring standard. And now you have also publicly acknowledged that Cris can make 135lb in 4 months. Now she can't use that excuse to force Ronda up without public ridicule.

stop making threads bro

this fight won't happen until next year, if it ever does

Just to reiterate how horribly Tito and Prajin are mismanaging Cyborg's career, Ronda/Cyborg is a vastly bigger fight than Conor vs Jose. Even if the negotiations were happening with UFC for a fight against Ronda(I believe it was just to put more pressure on MGM and not really to make the fight), why would you say that publicly.

By saying that, you now put the RR/Cris fight in the same league as Conor/Jose. Now you have expectations set. In any big fight, you never set expectations. You always use vague terms like big huge and never a measuring standard. And now you have also publicly acknowledged that Cris can make 135lb in 4 months. Now she can't use that excuse to force Ronda up without public ridicule.

HEY, STUPID!!

Nobody cares about your next thread about Rowdy Ronda v Borg Justino.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING KWEEF!!

I don't think TS understood what happened

Just to reiterate how horribly Tito and Prajin are mismanaging Cyborg's career.

It can't possibly be said enough.

sideshow-bob-steps-on-rakes-o.gif

Borg Justino:

[YT]fKJDAVvs_JA[/YT]

The fiasco is really just a bunch of drama.

Borg Justino is kinda a basket case like the guy this song is about.

Anyway, I hope Borg Justino can do what Hulkster could not do - shape up, train, say her prayers, take her vitamins and put her name on her claim.

WHATCHA GONNA DO BORG JUSTINO WHEN ROWDY RONDA RUNS WILD ON YOU!!

I disagree with you! Aldo vs. Conor is much much bigger. Conor can hype the shit out of the fight and the hype train was rolling like crazy prior to Aldo's injury and now they have 4 more months to re-hype the shit out of the fight.

Ronda vs. Cyborg, only true hardcore MMA fans care about this because the causal fan doesn't even know that Cyborg exist and all they know and think is that Ronda will dismantle whoever is put in front of her.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back