smell test a part of new drug test

This thread lol...

I heard that JRE, and wanted to like this dude, but he creeped me out. He has a super one-sided mind. He even called PEDs "the dark side" LMAO. As if anyone that does them is an evil person. Even when Rogan would make a valid argument that PEDs are not dangerous when used correctly and in moderation, this dude just non-answered and moved on. I'm sure he will do a great job being the RoboCop of roids, but he's a little wacko about it.

He has a super one-sided mind. He even called PEDs "the dark side" LMAO.

It is, in regards to being an athlete and doing what you do using PED's is absolutely "the dark side".

People bitch when old ladies at air ports get randomly searched. But when in mma they use intelligent tests based on suspicious physiques people get pissed. And tips are good too. What could go wrong? A fighter gets tested? Lol.

I'm fine with looking at the whole picture and considering tips about who may be using, but there needs to be a real random element to this as well. The fear of getting busted and being harshly punished needs to haunt anyone who might consider breaking the rules.

The nipple size can be a good factor for random test, I mean Johnny's nipple are almost non existent, must have too much testosterone
20140729072307_1MG_1555.JPG

Nipples get bigger not smaller

Don't have a problem with this, not sure why people would. In the end no matter the method it means more people will be tested regularly, which means fighters will be much more cautious. Will be interesting to see if a lot of fighters physiques start to look much different.

This thread lol...

I heard that JRE, and wanted to like this dude, but he creeped me out. He has a super one-sided mind. He even called PEDs "the dark side" LMAO. As if anyone that does them is an evil person. Even when Rogan would make a valid argument that PEDs are not dangerous when used correctly and in moderation, this dude just non-answered and moved on. I'm sure he will do a great job being the RoboCop of roids, but he's a little wacko about it.

You have a serious disconnect with reality. Please take a moment to imagine the reality of taking PEDs. What that actually entails for the athletes who do it.

It's a lot of sneaking around, backdoor dealing and overall shady shit.

It seems like in your head it's just ho hum everyone does it guys walk into the locker room and shoot up together no big deal and the guys out to bust them are just nark assholes

No buddy. It's not like that. These guys know they're cheating, they're lying, they're shady.

Before everyone goes off the rails, the "smell test" and tips are only reasons to test certain guys more. Nobody is going to be suspended for failing the "smell test."

Would you guys rather they just did a totally random testing and guys like Romero and Lombard just by random chance weren't tested for 3 years, while guys like Joe Lauzon are tested 10x a year?

Incredibly dumb headline that misses the point entirely.

USADA test everyone, but how often they are tested and what they are tested for can be based on a number of factors not limited to but including

+ Winning a lot
+ Suspicious cardio
+ Suspicious team members
+ members of same fight "team" testing positive
+ previously testing positive themselves
+ previous test results showing signs of doping without being "positive"
+ Bio passport data
+ anonymous tips

and yes

+ if a guy suddenly develops muscles he never had thats a reason to pay attention

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back