smell test a part of new drug test

Lol what's next credit check? Just gonna hit the forums and ask us who we think is on the juice?

The nipple size can be a good factor for random test, I mean Johnny's nipple are almost non existent, must have too much testosterone
20140729072307_1MG_1555.JPG

What could possibly go wrong? And the eye test that he's suggesting is just ridiculous.

no, they will test more if something suspicious comes out of the tests, if fighters anonymously gives them some tips (as he said most of the big people that got busted happened this way), and the physique test that i didnt know about. and maybe theres even more ways

The guy is obviously a lizard person. He probably smells with his tongue.

jeff-novitzky.jpg

no, they will test more if something suspicious comes out of the tests, if fighters anonymously gives them some tips (as he said most of the big people that got busted happened this way), and the physique test that i didnt know about. and maybe theres even more ways

Yeah, thats just it. Cerrone just admitted to making up some bullshit about RDA to "get under his skin" Now we'll see fighters giving "anonymous" tips just for shits and giggles.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rockhold and Kennedy have already given some tips on the entire roster excluding themselves of course.

What could possibly go wrong? And the eye test that he's suggesting is just ridiculous.

Please elaborate what could go wrong.

Suspicious fighters are simply going to get tested more often. Are you saying that is a bad thing?

Furthermore how is the eye test ridicilous by any means. Its highly unlikely for a 38 year old to look like a jacked bodybuilder with a neck that could fight mighty mouse. Hence you test that guy more often, if he is clean good for him whats the big deal.

Yeah, thats just it. Cerrone just admitted to making up some bullshit about RDA to "get under his skin" Now we'll see fighters giving "anonymous" tips just for shits and giggles.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rockhold and Kennedy have already given some tips on the entire roster excluding themselves of course.

So you think every dork from across the street can give anonymous tips? If it worked before then why the fuck should it not work now?

Why would you call the eye or sight test a smell test? I'm lost.

The nipple size can be a good factor for random test, I mean Johnny's nipple are almost non existent, must have too much testosterone
20140729072307_1MG_1555.JPG

Be looking for that gyno

Why would you call the eye or sight test a smell test? I'm lost.

Looks at jacked up atlethe.

Atlethe says: " Everyone is using roids, except me"

"Hm smells fishy"

Thats how I interpret it atleast.

hahahahahaha

yeah, that is the thing, what exactly they would consider relevant when these fighters starts to give them tips and what not? are they gonna go after anything or they will only go after only something elaborated?

cause fighters would easily talk shit about anyone they would fight next, specially whiners like rockhold and kennedy

Looks at jacked up atlethe.

Atlethe says: " Everyone is using roids, except me"

"Hm smells fishy"

Thats how I interpret it atleast.

weird. I would just say "he looks like hes on roids"

This sentence "Does this athlete pass kind of the physical appearance

So then the fighters would get tested and that's it. Your acting like the guy said he would suspend anyone accused of being on something.

Seams pretty reasonable.

If someone undergoes a transformation as, say, Overeem to Ubereem, it seems only logical that you're gonna test him.

Back