Smart money is on Cejudo

The TUF house fights happened so the 4-1 isn't accurate, he was really 7-0 when Dodson beat him. Yeah they were exhibitions but they're not really that's just a technicality to stop the results being published. But TUF house fights are only 2 rounds..... the semi-final was a 3 rounder and he won the other two fights at the end of the first and in the 2nd so it would have been the same result even if it were a 3 rounder.
Fair enough, I never considered that. The pattern still remains with his official record though and I just want to see it continue simply because it's so strange that this pattern has repeated itself consistently throughout his pro career and it's kind of a fasinating coincidence.

When talking about smart money, one would think it would behoove TS to post the odds.

OddShark has them at Dillashaw -200 and Cejudo at +162

Cejudo gonna have his hands full this isn’t like his last fight. sneak > mouse

Solid analysis. But just based on history, Im picking TJ.

I really wish Mighty Mouse hadn't of been such a coward and took the fight with TJ. It would have been better to lose to TJ than have your career annhilnated by a split decision from Cejudo.

- Olympic gold medalist
- A-level athlete
- Huge levels of improvement in every single fight
- Beat the P4P #1
- Better wrestler (controls where the fight goes)
- Not killing himself to make weight (TJ looks extremely drained at BW)
- Didn't get KO'd by John Dodson
- Wanted to move up to fight TJ (showing that he is very confident)
- Strength (because he's not drained) and cardio advantage (a-level athlete)

I feel like TJ's two wins against neck tats has really made people overrate him. He's good but let's face it Cody is no where near as skilled as Cejudo, has a glass chin and has a really low fight I.Q. I feel Cejudo is going to shock people with how good he performs.

If your point is that Cejudo is awesome, then I'm with you. But Dillashaw isn't overrated. He's the BW GOAT imo.

KO power because he knocked out glassed chin neck tats?

Cejudo is just as fast if not faster than TJ. Also lmao at overrating TJ's power this much at FLW.

KO'd Barao twice as well and has a 50% career KO rate. Plus he's moving down where his power will be more impactful. He's one of the hardest hitters in the lower weight classes.

- Not killing himself to make weight
Um.... where did you get that info? Cejudo did have some issues with flyweight. Even his UFC debut for some reason was at 135 and he was asking UFC for the "second chance" at flyweight....

Did you think the smart money was on McGregor over khabib too?

- Olympic gold medalist
- A-level athlete
- Huge levels of improvement in every single fight
- Beat the P4P #1
- Better wrestler (controls where the fight goes)
- Not killing himself to make weight (TJ looks extremely drained at BW)
- Didn't get KO'd by John Dodson
- Wanted to move up to fight TJ (showing that he is very confident)
- Strength (because he's not drained) and cardio advantage (a-level athlete)

I feel like TJ's two wins against neck tats has really made people overrate him. He's good but let's face it Cody is no where near as skilled as Cejudo, has a glass chin and has a really low fight I.Q. I feel Cejudo is going to shock people with how good he performs.

I'll be pulling for Henry and I think he'll pull it off but I wouldn't say its a safe bet. A week till we find out...

I think this one ends fast, either guy by tko in the first couple rounds.

Fair enough, I never considered that. The pattern still remains with his official record though and I just want to see it continue simply because it's so strange that this pattern has repeated itself consistently throughout his pro career and it's kind of a fasinating coincidence.
i noticed a pattern stipe miocic finally broke last year that was pretty interesting, lasted like 7 years

2011 - 1 fight
2012 - 3 fights
2013 - 1 fight
2014 - 3 fights
2015 - 1 fight
2016 - 3 fights
2017 - 1 fight
2018 - 2 fights (he finally broke it) but imo he should've taken another fight after losing to DC.

I'm torn between Henry ruining DJ's run (though I like him otherwise) and my hatred for all things TAM.

go ahead and bet on it then lmao cejudo didnt do shit to Dj but blanket him at the end of a couple rounds. Any judge with any knowledge wouldn't have scored that for him. Do you think Cejudo can duplicate what dodson did? its a completely irrelevant fact, not to mention tj is a completely diff fighter now than from the tuf finale lmao. MMa math sucks. He wanted to move up you say. Well Tj been wanting to move down. Never seen such a big list of meaningless horse shit in my life. He has a fair shot. He def isnt gunna be the underdog though

I was thinking the same thing, if it gets to over +200 that is a really live dog. Hate to go against TJ he made me some money in both fights with Garbrandt. If it was at 135 instead of 125 class would be a different story. It's a natural progression for a champion to go up a weight class especially as he gets older, but I can't remember anytime a champ going down. Honestly don't know how TJ is gonna peel another 10 lbs, he looks drained and dry AF making 35.
Allegedly he has done it before practicing so well see. Tj fight Iq is too great for him. You can counter with he beat Dj but i dont agree with that dec. How many times did he actually hit Dj. Not many. Ill take pot shots and leg kicks for 3 mins over getting a td and holding for 2mins.

Back