AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- Olympic gold medalist
- A-level athlete
- Huge levels of improvement in every single fight
- Beat the P4P #1
- Better wrestler (controls where the fight goes)
- Not killing himself to make weight (TJ looks extremely drained at BW)
- Didn't get KO'd by John Dodson
- Wanted to move up to fight TJ (showing that he is very confident)
- Strength (because he's not drained) and cardio advantage (a-level athlete)

I feel like TJ's two wins against neck tats has really made people overrate him. He's good but let's face it Cody is no where near as skilled as Cejudo, has a glass chin and has a really low fight I.Q. I feel Cejudo is going to shock people with how good he performs.

- Olympic gold medalist
- A-level athlete
- Beat the P4P #1

I feel like TJ's two wins against neck tats has really made people overrate him. He's good but let's face it Cody is no where near as skilled as Cejudo, has a glass chin and has a really low fight I.Q. I feel Cejudo is going to shock people with how good he performs.
TJ has also gone 4-1 his entire career like clockwork and this is fight number 5 in that cycle. Vegas should have a prop bet on whether or not TJ can break the curse, lol.

Chill bro. The snake will wash cedujo. The snake is faster, more KO power, and has good defensive wrestling. I see the snake KOing Henry is the first round

Chill bro. The snake will wash cedujo. The snake is faster, more KO power, and has good defensive wrestling. I see the snake KOing Henry is the first round
KO power because he knocked out glassed chin neck tats?

Cejudo is just as fast if not faster than TJ. Also lmao at overrating TJ's power this much at FLW.

Dillashaw job from DW is to kill off the division.
If the fight goes to a decision expect Dillashaw to win

I have a feeling the weight cut is gonna be tough on TJ we'll see. If they fought at 135 id bet on TJ though

KO power because he knocked out glassed chin neck tats?

Cejudo is just as fast if not faster than TJ. Also lmao at overrating TJ's power this much at FLW.

Guess we'll see what happens when they fight. You can stop crying now

TJ has also gone 4-1 his entire career like clockwork and this is fight number 5 in that cycle. Vegas should have a prop bet on whether or not TJ can break the curse, lol.
good observation
<mma4>

I really like Henry but he literally has no path to victory other than TJs body failing him from the cut.

I hope you're right and Henry clubs the snake into bolivian. Don't think it's happening though.

I really like Henry but he literally has no path to victory other than TJs body failing him from the cut.
Exactly. That's what this clown OP doesn't get. Henry is not about to wrestle the snake for 5 rounds. Cejudo will gas. The snake will wash him

If cejudo is gonna have a chance its gonna be because of the weight cut. Dude barely beat MM and TJ is literally better everywhere and way more dangerous. Tjs a fcking douchey lil manlet but he's a great fighter

The TUF house fights happened so the 4-1 isn't accurate, he was really 7-0 when Dodson beat him. Yeah they were exhibitions but they're not really that's just a technicality to stop the results being published. But TUF house fights are only 2 rounds..... the semi-final was a 3 rounder and he won the other two fights at the end of the first and in the 2nd so it would have been the same result even if it were a 3 rounder.

- Olympic gold medalist
- A-level athlete
- Beat the P4P #1
- Better wrestler (controls where the fight goes)
- Strength (because he's not drained) and cardio advantage (a-level athlete)

I was thinking the same thing, if it gets to over +200 that is a really live dog. Hate to go against TJ he made me some money in both fights with Garbrandt. If it was at 135 instead of 125 class would be a different story. It's a natural progression for a champion to go up a weight class especially as he gets older, but I can't remember anytime a champ going down. Honestly don't know how TJ is gonna peel another 10 lbs, he looks drained and dry AF making 35.

Back