Small business COVID 19 bailout money went to China

Just sent the money directly to US citizens.

If you filed your taxes, you get bailout money.

After all, that money will simply trickle up.

My stimulus check went right into my mortgage payment.

I assume others will do the same.

"went to China" right. It was as simple as that. Shut the fuck up idiot. This is a transparent attempt to twist the very real, and very justified animosity towards China into another TDS weapon. Get fucked dude.

I thought you libs loved China???
Been on record on this site I liked that Trump wanted to go after China, but like most things he fucked it up. He should have got all our Allies to go at China in a united front but he pissed off of most of our traditional allies, and now Prime Ministers of foreign countries are caught on tape making fun of Donny being a dum dum.

And worked with Congress, he'd actually have an ally in Pelosi on that front as there isn't a bigger anti-CCP hawk in either chamber, nor probably any branch of government for that matter. Instead, it's been simultaneous piss fights with allies across the border and both oceans, unilateral executive branch decisions and inconsistent half measures devoid of any coherent stategy.

I heard that too and it underscores the bigger issue surrounding the bailout. Time and time again, Congress operates in the best of interest of national and international businesses that can handle these situations on their own. Meanwhile, they continue ignoring the small businesses and the micro-businesses with a local footprint. Unfortunately, with what we know about lobbying and the proverbial squeaky wheel, I have no idea what the fix is, money talks.

Fund payrolls if a job can guarantee employment X months after restart as opposed to trusting businesses are going to trickle down wealth when they don't have to.

I heard that too and it underscores the bigger issue surrounding the bailout. Time and time again, Congress operates in the best of interest of national and international businesses that can handle these situations on their own. Meanwhile, they continue ignoring the small businesses and the micro-businesses with a local footprint. Unfortunately, with what we know about lobbying and the proverbial squeaky wheel, I have no idea what the fix is, money talks.
They have helped small business

The problem is that they’ve also extended that help to large business and that (rightfully) makes the papers, because they should be able to pick themselves up by the bootstraps

Make America Great Aga......wait what?

How is the NYT still in business lol

I thought you libs loved China???

Come on now righties don't think, instant intuitive intelligence shows you the way thus rendering education an uneeded extravagance.

"went to China" right. It was as simple as that. Shut the fuck up idiot. This is a transparent attempt to twist the very real, and very justified animosity towards China into another TDS weapon. Get fucked dude.
Trump is fighting China one neck tie at a time.
Jared selling Visas to Chinese investors.
Ivanka and Trump licensed products made in China.
Numerous Trump and Ivanka, Chinese patents.
As usual Trump is talking out of both sides of his mouth and now sending my tax dollars to China with Trump bailout money.
Listening to Trump saying we need to be tough on China is like listening to a Junkie say we need to be tough on drug dealers.
Now wonder your post is so full of anger. I would be pissed if I got duped by a con man as well.

They have helped small business

The problem is that they’ve also extended that help to large business and that (rightfully) makes the papers, because they should be able to pick themselves up by the bootstraps
It's a particularly bad problem because every dollar that goes to a large business is one less dollar for a small business. In that sense, they've harmed small businesses. When a Shake Shack gets $7 million (I think), there are dozens, if not hundreds, of small delis, restaurants and take out places that could have been assisted with the same funds.

Lmao. They just shut down small businesses while forcing people to panic buy and funneled billions of dollars into major corporations who get their products from china. They have other ways of giving China money too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back