sluts vs girlfriend material

Why not just phrase the question as "hookup vs relationship" rather than "sluts vs girlfriend material"? Because that's really what's at issue here; it's entirely possible for a girl to both aggressively "court" you and be gf material

If you please.

I didn't realize people had such a strong distaste for the word "slut."

I'm sure it's been said but getting good chicks to do slutty things is goat

Yes but it's not often you find men offended wit the use of the word

I have actually found sherdog to be the height of gender dynamic sensitivity. So many gentle souls here.

OP you're a wanker. calling girls sluts or bitches makes you that way.

Hollywood says you'll live to regret it and should've chose girlfriend material you shallow, misogynistic pig you.

I say you made the correct decision. Stop being greedy, though ?

Last edited:
I moved to Hoboken yesterday, which is literally the last exit in NJ before the Lincoln Tunnel into Manhattan.
If youre gonna use "literally" at least try to have the facts right. Do you even Weehawken, bro?

And theres no such thing as gf material/slut. Every girl is capable of being both at the drop of a dime depending on their mood, situation, or the machismo of the man in their presence.

And every girl is a slut to the right man.

I know how it is man you're a nice guy but sometimes we act like real dicks. They don't know what it's liked to be cursed with a man piece at times, blood rushes in all good senses and manners rush out and there you are the Dick?

Nice video.

I think women don't like to be put on a pedestal, because that means she is above the man. So the man is below her and inferior to her.

And women like men who are superior to them. Taller, stronger, smarter, richer, etc.

All girls are sluts in one way or another. No girl will become a girlfriend of yours without to first make sure that in exchange for her p*ssy she will receive money/long-term relationship promise or any other thing.

Haven't red your post, TS, but I think this can help you.

I was always a GF dude....until Tinder.

Bless those sluts' sluttly little hearts.

Where are you at now, as far as what you're looking for? Would you do the same as i did tonight?

I moved to Hoboken yesterday, which is literally the last exit in NJ before the Lincoln Tunnel into Manhattan. It's awesome. I have a bunch of friends here, and it's one of the biggest bar scenes in north Jersey. My move-in just so happened to coincide with my friend's annual bar crawl.

Second bar we're at, the girl whose birthday it was comes up to me and tells me her friend thinks I'm cute and wants to be introduced, so i go up and talk to her. She's cool, and very cute. Has a good head on her shoulders, a solid career, etc. Initial conversation goes over well enough, but then we go to the next bar.

At this bar, i put myself in situations to continue getting to know her, but she's shy or I'm shy...whatever it is, we're not re-engaging the way i had hoped. Enter Slut. Slut is way into me immediately. All over me. Hot and sexy as fuck, but young and I'm gonna guess there's nothing there outside of that.

Girlfriend Material is in my periphery, but i can't resist Slut grabbing at my junk and being so goddamn hot. Long story short, i spend the next half hour making out with Slut right in front of Girlfriend Material. Eventually i have to part ways to continue bar crawl, but i get her number, etc. Rest of the evening I'm getting shit from birthday girl for being a jerk to Girlfriend Material.

Can't imagine Girlfriend Material thinks much of me now, but I'm ok with my decision. No pressure and i i can bang Slut out without much work. On the other hand, that's probably as far as I'd want it to go.

What would you prefer at whatever stage of your life that you're in?

Cliffs: i chose the slut.

So you're cool with banging a bitch who probably 40 other guys have banged too?

Was slut hotter than gf material?

If youre gonna use "literally" at least try to have the facts right. Do you even Weehawken, bro?

And theres no such thing as gf material/slut. Every girl is capable of being both at the drop of a dime depending on their mood, situation, or the machismo of the man in their presence.

And every girl is a slut to the right man.

The exit is Weehawken/Hoboken.

Back