Slowmo Gifs to show casuals how epic MMA is?

tumblr_nrdp1aDQDO1rofocqo1_400.gif

tumblr_m7yfcqmsUY1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Missing File: rustamhendersonfinisher.gif
I remember that one being dope.

Talk shit, get hit

Bisping talked a LOT of shit. Then he got hit.

It's cagefighting so a you can expect a little shittalking. Trying to paralyze someone because he hurt your feelings is not sportsmanship it's just childish.

I remember seeing this live and it still cracks me up

UNnlclN.gif

This was just horrible! Dirty disrespectfull and dangerous. Asshole

you keep fighting until the ref pulls you off, thats the rules. its like you cant understand that you are watching a slow motion clip. no doubt in slow motion you would assess that bisping was unconscious while you were flying through the air and you wouldnt have thrown the elbow. good for you.

unfortunately this happened in the real world and not in some bizarre slow-mo alternate reality. dan was in a real fight and was coming with all he had. he never threw a single blow after the ref grabbed him - as per the rules

hey did you see what happened when anderson silva fought bisping? he thought he got a ko...the fight went on...and bisping won

seriously man we are passed this. your outrage just looks foolish and pathetic, get with the program

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

1SdC57A.gif

Whatever Vitor was on also improved his "cognitive skills" (not sure if the wording is right). Just look at how quickly he realized he rocked Luke... While Luke is mid-air he already decided what his next attack will be (the fast turn around).

In the Hendo gif, the way Dan is falling makes it very difficult to anticipate where he will be next...yet Vitor gets very close with two strikes and nails Hendo just when he hits the ground with a left to the chin... its insane how quickly he seems to react to visual stimulus. Hand-eye coordination is off the charts... (for comparison - look at Dan (the other one) in the background.. he only realizes Hando has been rocked by the time Vitor has thrown 4 strikes and dove in for the finish ).

When you compare that to other fights where one gets rocked and the other still needs time to process the Info.. by the time they attack again the other guy has recovered. Or compare it to the video of Vitor on the airport before his latest fight where he moves and talks as if senile.... Whatever he was on is MAGIC AND I WANT IT TOO <45>

Last edited:
you keep fighting until the ref pulls you off, thats the rules. its like you cant understand that you are watching a slow motion clip. no doubt in slow motion you would assess that bisping was unconscious while you were flying through the air and you wouldnt have thrown the elbow. good for you.

unfortunately this happened in the real world and not in some bizarre slow-mo alternate reality. dan was in a real fight and was coming with all he had. he never threw a single blow after the ref grabbed him - as per the rules

hey did you see what happened when anderson silva fought bisping? he thought he got a ko...the fight went on...and bisping won

seriously man we are passed this. your outrage just looks foolish and pathetic, get with the program

Although I get what you're saying I find it hard to believe that someone who has that much experience doesn't see when someone is KTFO. Hell he even has time to leap into it. In my opinion it's at least a little shady.

And outrage? I'm just expressing the way I see it. Relax.

Although I get what you're saying I find it hard to believe that someone who has that much experience doesn't see when someone is KTFO. Hell he even has time to leap into it. In my opinion it's at least a little shady.

And outrage? I'm just expressing the way I see it. Relax.

yes, outrage. "dirty disrespectfull and dangerous. asshole"

yes - outrage

the way you see it is wrong. i think you actually understand that now and are just trying to smooth things over, which is acceptable.

fighters often blank out completely for several rounds of a fight, so this wonderful faith you have in his experience is a bit misplaced. its routine for a fighters corner to have to tell him what round it is. sometimes they are in the shower the day after the fight and they think that the fight was called off and they feel like shit about it. junior dos santos has no memory of rounds 3, 4, or 5 from his 3rd fight with cain, when he was being interviewed afterwards he thought he had been knocked out in the second round. there are countless tales like that, they are in there taking headshots in an extremely stressful situation, its not like they are sitting waiting for the kettle to boil or something

lol run along now

It's cagefighting so a you can expect a little shittalking. Trying to paralyze someone because he hurt your feelings is not sportsmanship it's just childish.
"Trying to paralyze someone"

<36>

Who's feelings are hurt, exactly? You seem to take more offense to it than the guy who got hit

Kirk-fighting-the-Gorn-james-t-kirk-25142349-245-159.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26351-1375728549-22.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4974-1375728518-29.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28598-1375728510-4.gif

unfortunately these seminal fights occurred at a time of limited camera technology, thus no slo-mo.

Back