Slow digesting carbs and proteins

Skyrim

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ok on my current diet i am trying to lose that last 10 pounds I am 155 with 15% body fat. The diet program states that these slow digesting carbs and proteins are supposed to keep me feeling full and I feel like I am starving all the time the diet is also very lean aka low fat. Lean meats, egg whites,Brown rice and oats.

Ok on my current diet i am trying to lose that last 10 pounds I am 155 with 15% body fat. The diet program states that these slow digesting carbs and proteins are supposed to keep me feeling full and I feel like I am starving all the time the diet is also very lean aka low fat. Lean meats, egg whites,Brown rice and oats.

What's your question buddy?

Research Alan Aragon and Layne Norton. Very well researched guys with lots of dieting knowledge.

You need some fats. And you need not eat so "clean". Hitting your macros is more important than relying on a cookie cutter type diet.

Look those guys up. It'll help.

If you feel like you're starving yourself than you are "dieting" instead of following a well thought out nutritional program.

If you feel like you're starving yourself than you are "dieting" instead of following a well thought out nutritional program.

Pretty much.

I just train harder and earn those extra calories.

Too many people diet too hard and fast.

Back