1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Slovakia has voted in a EU loving Liberal

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by ChrisCross, Apr 11, 2019.

1. ChrisCross Orange Belt

Well this reminds me of when Macron suddenly appeared on the scene but obliviously there has been corruption and a murder but I hope Slovakia ain't going down the drain.
    Mind you she is hot for 45.

2. Bald1 War Room Can

To be fair most of the V4 citizens are quite pro EU. As in an economic block consisting of likeminded members, so that's no surprise. She seems to be a progressive which isn't a bad thing, I just wonder how far her progressive tendencies go.

3. Lucifer Alpha The Catastrophe Banned

lol a female liberal.

That country's toast.

[​IMG]

4. Prutfis Silver Belt

I find the difference between US liberals and European liberal parties quite strange. Most parties in the EU that consider themselves strong liberal parties are right wing focusing more on individual freedom, free market capitalism and small government..

Hell the founding fathers (US) were liberals/republicanists..

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  5. hillelslovak87 Banned Banned

The founding fathers were not united on many issues of governance, hence the Federalist vs. Republican rift.

6. ChrisCross Orange Belt

Yes but Poland, Czech Republic are following in the footsteps Viktor Oben and I just feel his Soro's is behind her ?