Slovakia has voted in a EU loving Liberal

ChrisCross

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Well this reminds me of when Macron suddenly appeared on the scene but obliviously there has been corruption and a murder but I hope Slovakia ain't going down the drain.
Mind you she is hot for 45.

To be fair most of the V4 citizens are quite pro EU. As in an economic block consisting of likeminded members, so that's no surprise. She seems to be a progressive which isn't a bad thing, I just wonder how far her progressive tendencies go.

lol a female liberal.

That country's toast.

8828601192541084.jpeg

I find the difference between US liberals and European liberal parties quite strange. Most parties in the EU that consider themselves strong liberal parties are right wing focusing more on individual freedom, free market capitalism and small government..

Hell the founding fathers (US) were liberals/republicanists..

Last edited:
I find the difference between US liberals and European liberal parties quite strange. Most parties in the EU that consider themselves strong liberal parties are right wing focusing more on individual freedom, free market capitalism and small government..

The founding fathers were not united on many issues of governance, hence the Federalist vs. Republican rift.

Yes but Poland, Czech Republic are following in the footsteps Viktor Oben and I just feel his Soro's is behind her ?

Back