Slicks Mayberry International House of Prayer and positive vibes, man.

Any ideas for a name change? I absolutely love GoT but I can't handle all these jokes lol, they're all the same.

Slicks IHOP.

but I will go through and delete a bunch of Game of Thrones references tomorrow for you

Just found out a friend of mine who just had a baby girl is on meth. I'd really appreciate some prayers and energy towards him right now. I hate to hear it, good people, him and his wife.

I'm doing an ayahuasca retreat in Oct. I'll let you know after that.

I'm doing an ayahuasca retreat in Oct. I'll let you know after that.

Righteous! I'd love to hear all about your experience, I plan on doing it myself. Probably will be using psilocybin soon.

Hows everyone doing? I had been slacking on mediation lately, but got in quite a few sessions this weekend, and it was a firm reminder of why I started in the first place.

Bump. This thread was short lived but I just got a text from my mom that said...
Say a prayer for your sister. We are at the ER. She has a 103.8 fever. Throwing up again and can't breath "

Prayers and thoughts are welcomed from anybody. I would appreciate it.

Positive mojo going your sis' way, Slick.

Thankyou very much guys, I really appreciate it.

Hug.

I woke up today, had a great flow yoga class, watched the Colts win snuggled with my SO and daughter, had a nap snuggled with my puppy and woke up in time to see the Broncos win...great Sunday, full of love and snuggles.

That me sharing love for the day.

Bump. This thread was short lived but I just got a text from my mom that said...

Prayers and thoughts are welcomed from anybody. I would appreciate it.

Please keep us updated. Do you know what exactly is wrong?

All the best to you and your family, Slick.
Thanks, bud.

Will do. Sadly I have work in 5 hours so it may be awhile. They don't know what's wrong yet, but they haver on liquids so that's good. She either made the most cynical joke ever, or my mom is lying.

She's home now. They said it was a viral thing and she'll just have to ride it out. Wouldn't have been as freaked out if it hadn't been affecting her breathing.

Hope she gets better very quickly. Best wishes to everybody.

Back