Slicks Mayberry International House of Prayer and positive vibes, man.

Slick_36

Bad Man from Borger, Texas
@Gold
Reaction score
Welcome, everyone. I've been meaning to do something like this for awhile, just couldn't figure out how to do it. There are so many on this site in need of good things, some need opportunity, some need to.be healed, and some just need a warm welcome to get them through the day. Now I am personally a Christian, but the thing about God is, He is love. Doing anything in love is doing things through God, no matter who's name you do it in. Even if you don't believe in a higher power, you can't say positive energy is ever a negative thing. The point of this thread is that it will be a positive place of love, you're welcomed to ask for a prayer, tell about something good in your life, or pass on some wisdom from whatever you believe. I'm going to try to make a post each Sunday, since I haven't been to church in a long while, I hope I can make this place something close to it.

This isn't a thread of any one religion or religion at all necessarily. I want to stress that. It's a place of love and love alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Positive thinking is great thinking ..but imo sometimes realistic thinking is a better way

Lol I've got so much I want to post, but I'm out of town with nothing but my phone right now. Does someone want to post anything concerning the OP? :D

Positive thinking is great thinking ..but imo sometimes realistic thinking is a better way

I completely understand. Positive energy and specific belief are not tied in any way, I just ask that those who need help or change can have someone think of them and hope for the better for even a second. It means a lot.

You can help me by using your prayer super powers to convince Nick to fight again.

Will the House of Sherdog go to war with the Lannisters?

A camel will pass through the eye of a needle before a rich man enters the kingdom of Heaven. So yes.

Hope you're doing alright by the way, seems like it's been a bit since I've got to hear how you've been.

Great-cthulhu.jpg

Glory be his name.

A camel will pass through the eye of a needle before a rich man enters the kingdom of Heaven. So yes.

Hope you're doing alright by the way, seems like it's been a bit since I've got to hear how you've been.

I've been God level the last few weeks brah, hoping you have been too.

Also what about a rich man that saves a life, stops a rape and gives half his money to charity?

You can help me by using your prayer super powers to convince Nick to fight again.

They're not super powers lol. I mean personally, I don't believe prayers work directly by asking anything of anyone. I believe energy manifests itself in to the universe, positive or negative. Getting a group to put faith in to something in my opinion, brings it closer to fruition. That's my take on it at least.

Also I'd love for Nick to fight Matt.

I've been God level the last few weeks brah, hoping you have been too.

Also what about a rich man that saves a life, stops a rape and gives half his money to charity?

That's a good man. It's not that the rich can't go to Heaven. It's that it can be a huge obstacle for someone to stay a loving person. I also think for many to become rich today, you've got to make morally wrong decisions.

I've been great. Work has been so awesome and my relationship has been going very well. I'm very blessed right now.

That's a good man. It's not that the rich can't go to Heaven. It's that it can be a huge obstacle for someone to stay a loving person. I also think for many to become rich today, you've got to make morally wrong decisions.

I've been great. Work has been so awesome and my relationship has been going very well. I'm very blessed right now.

Fair enough, just that when you get quotes like that my mind always looks for exceptions. It's not a rule of thumb that to be rich you're an asshole. Plenty of good people are rich.

And that's awesome man. We're all gonna make it.

Hi Slick!

I like this thread idea and hope everything in your life continues to improve with each blessed day. :)

Fair enough, just that when you get quotes like that my mind always looks for exceptions. It's not a rule of thumb that to be rich you're an asshole. Plenty of good people are rich.

And that's awesome man. We're all gonna make it.

maxresdefault.jpg

I like the idea Slick. What do you need prayers for personally?

Back