Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

he's really going through a Blackout withdrawal, I saw him playing blops 2 today

As far as fortnite I think Ninja is being a huge bitch since he blew up with viewers, he's ignored Doc since the cheating thing. He really could have thrown Doc a bone and played with him to help Doc's fortnite viewership, especially since Doc did the same for him during the H1 and pubg days

he is a bitch correction

he's really going through a Blackout withdrawal, I saw him playing blops 2 today

As far as fortnite I think Ninja is being a huge bitch since he blew up with viewers, he's ignored Doc since the cheating thing. He really could have thrown Doc a bone and played with him to help Doc's fortnite viewership, especially since Doc did the same for him during the H1 and pubg days

Omg wtf as soon as i heard this i ripped all of ninjas posters off my wall. What a bitch.

Omg wtf as soon as i heard this i ripped all of ninjas posters off my wall. What a bitch.

You have posters of gamers on your wall? You’ve been here since 10’, that’s 8 years

Is this your dads account??

You have posters of gamers on your wall? You’ve been here since 10’, that’s 8 years

Is this your dads account??

wtf is this gossip girl bullshit

Doc doesn’t need Ninja for viewership. There are plenty of middle school children to go around.

Any updates about people shooting at his house?
Last thing I saw, which I thought I saw ITT, not sure, was that it was a BB gun:
Dr DisRespect house shooter used BB gun, authorities say
According to the area’s Sheriff’s Department, the shooter used a BB gun, knocking out the window of a Porsche Sedan and shattering an upstairs window in the Doc’s home.

The shooter was suspected to have shot from a nearby park, as told by Lt. Amber Baggs.

The shooting occurred over the course of two separate days, with the first instance being reported at 7:15 a.m. on Monday, September 10, and the second at 10:15 a.m. on Tuesday, September 11.

No suspects have yet been named, and police have no indication that the shootings were intentionally targeting the streamer due to his online presence.

Pretty damn funny:

Edit: previous link apparently doesnt work anymore.

Last edited:

They qualified for the Americas closed qualifier. If they eventually place in the top two their in the Major. If they place third they get in a last chances qualifier.

Doc has been streaming a ton of Fortnite and COD. Can't watch those trash games though :/

Doc has been streaming a ton of Fortnite and COD. Can't watch those trash games though :/

The best Battle Royale was still the Arma3 mod version, the first one.

Doc was entertaining for a while but his schtick is starting to dry up and he's not good at all games like shroud or Ninja.

He's not as good at CoD as he was at PUBG and his content isn't as good because of that.

LoL, this is exactly how 75% of my Overwatch cases in CSGO play out.

Wow.

That guy hacked so much that he should run for the leadership of Anonymous.

Meh, he’s just good.

It’s like the planetside 2 players claiming they are just better and there are NO mods or hacks being used in the game LOL

Back