Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

He should at the very least think of getting a security system or a camera pointed at the road or something. He better get his family the fuck outta there and to somewhere safe like parents or some shit as well for a bit and try to get the situation figured out.

Sucks for the guys family though, don't really feel for him he's kind of a scumbag. I honestly wonder if he screwed the wrong person or people somewhere along the line, people don't forget and with the cheating on his wife and all he seems to gravitate towards scumbag activities.

Although there are some deranged fans out there too, but man.. that seems more like a warning than something a deranged fan would do. Does this guy have a history of fans stalking him? He's a pretty big imposing dude, I wouldn't see many people willingly want to stalk this guy and get snapped in half. Lol

What does he do that makes him a scumbag? I know he cheated on his wife. Not defending it, but is that it?

Is he not jumping on the Fornite bandwagon?
He doesn't care for cartoony graphics. I also think he prefers "twitch" style shooters with much faster kills (i.e. pure offense) like COD and PUBG.

Fortnite has grown to be way more like Halo back in the day. It's a slower type of gunplay that is more cerebral and tactical; less about strategy setting up the favorable exchange with a kill. Winning the advantage of the engagement itself isn't the focus of the game. It's not about ambushing your opponent. It's about out-thinking him.

He doesn't care for cartoony graphics. I also think he prefers "twitch" style shooters with much faster kills (i.e. pure offense) like COD and PUBG.

Fortnite has grown to be way more like Halo back in the day. It's a slower type of gunplay that is more cerebral and tactical; less about strategy setting up the favorable exchange with a kill. Winning the advantage of the engagement itself isn't the focus of the game. It's not about ambushing your opponent. It's about out-thinking him.
That's partly why I asked, I never thought Fortnite suited his playstyle or his brand. Would be weird watching a guy with the "slick daddy" moniker, 80s throwback and macho persona playing a game that looks like a Saturday morning cartoon. But Fortnite is just so ridiculously massive that a lot of streamers who clearly prefer a traditional FPS still crossed over.

I guess he has enough of a following tied to him and not the specific game he's playing, which is a good a sign of longevity. A lot of streamers struggle when switching games because a big part of their viewerbase won't go along. I suppose that's more of a problem for games like League and Hearthstone though.

Age demographic of Fortnite doesnt match his. To put this into context, Ninja saw a 50% viewership drop on schools first full day. Only climbing back to his normal live viewer total after school recessed for the day.

Certain games on Twitch also have what is perceived as a monopoly of streamers. Meaning other streamers who come to a game title only retain their core viewers. Unable to breach into that game title viewership numbers.

Age demographic of Fortnite doesnt match his. To put this into context, Ninja saw a 50% viewership drop on schools first full day. Only climbing back to his normal live viewer total after school recessed for the day.
I'm not following. I would have thought cartoony graphics were associated with a younger demographic.

I'm not following. I would have thought cartoony graphics were associated with a younger demographic.
I read that as it is what he meant.

Younger kids went back to school, ninjas fornite viewership dropped until younger kids got out of school for the day??

I read that as it is what he meant.

Younger kids went back to school, ninjas fornite viewership dropped until younger kids got out of school for the day??
That was also my loose inference, but I don't see what that has to do with what he quoted, there, not matching age demographics. I'm not sure what the speed of kills following an engagement has to do with age demographic. Doc isn't a kid, and he doesn't like "kiddie" graphic aspect of Fortnite. Kane is reinforcing my post, not contradicting it.

That was also my loose inference, but I don't see what that has to do with what he quoted, there, not matching age demographics. I'm not sure what the speed of kills following an engagement has to do with age demographic. Doc isn't a kid, and he doesn't like "kiddie" graphic aspect of Fortnite. Kane is reinforcing my post, not contradicting it.
I read his quote as agreeing with you and adding context to the statement with the Ninja viewership as back up?

I read his quote as agreeing with you and adding context to the statement with the Ninja viewership as back up?
Yeah, I guess he is saying the age demographic doesn't match the style of game Doc prefers versus saying it doesn't match my explanation for why Doc doesn't like those games.

Graphic style of a game dont dictate this. COD and Battlefield have better graphics than CSGO. Yet CSGO has the older viewership base.

What seems to be the major factor in dictating age demographic. Is ease of accessibility the game title has across the three platforms.

Graphic style of a game dont dictate this. COD and Battlefield have better graphics than CSGO. Yet CSGO has the older viewership base.

What seems to be the major factor in dictating age demographic. Is ease of accessibility the game title has across the three platforms.
I would group all of those games together in terms of art style. I'll take your word for it about age demographics because I never made any comment about fanbase age. That's what befuddled me. I don't see what these two comments have to do with each other:
Age demographic of Fortnite doesnt match his.

Your reason to why he doesnt play was incorrect. Fortnite has no cross over appeal to his target viewer audience which is age dependent.
That's actually a good point. Not many little kids watching Doc I suppose.

Your reason to why he doesnt play was incorrect. Fortnite has no cross over appeal to his target viewer audience which is age dependent.
Oh, I get you. You didn't make that clear. This would have be easier to understand if you said, "That isn't what determines his decisions about these things. It's a job. He'll go wherever he has to go. Business first." Yeah, I'd agree with that.

Nevertheless, I think Doc's audience preferences align with and reflect his own. I imagine among the bigger streamers, where the dollars get bigger, this becomes a larger factor, but I've seen numerous smaller streamers get hassled by their fans of a certain game asking when they would be back on, and they'll say, "Probably not a for a while, I'm just having more fun right now playing this other game. I'll see if I can work a stream in at x date."

Every single time I've tuned into Doc playing Fortnite at some point he rants about the "cute" graphics. One rant he used "cute" with an acid tongue like fifteen times in under 60 seconds. He clearly isn't a fan of the art style or the gameplay.

I would say the vast majority of his fans are PUBG ppl, who tend to be more in the adult range than Fortnite.

9/10 times I run random duos on Fortnite its a fkn 11 year old

Fortnite is already crowded as it is with other big streamers. As big as the doc is, he wouldn't be top stream.

he's really going through a Blackout withdrawal, I saw him playing blops 2 today

As far as fortnite I think Ninja is being a huge bitch since he blew up with viewers, he's ignored Doc since the cheating thing. He really could have thrown Doc a bone and played with him to help Doc's fortnite viewership, especially since Doc did the same for him during the H1 and pubg days

Back