Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

Just saw this. Appalling behavior.

Just saw this. Appalling behavior.

I dunno much about the guy. Seems like the type of internet personality youre not supposed to take seriously. Is it just random or something to with his stream or behavior?

I dunno much about the guy. Seems like the type of internet personality youre not supposed to take seriously. Is it just random or something to with his stream or behavior?
His persona is deliberately disrespectful, but in a comic way. There is nothing to justify this at all. Whoever is doing this is a pure psycho.

That's messed up.

Possibly a deranged "fan".

This is one of the worst parts about internet game fans. Some of them go full psycho and turn trolling into real life threats.

Pretty terrifying.

Fucking psychos.

There was another story similar(but even worse) to this a few months ago, maybe even the start of the year. Some weirdo drove like 14 hours and broke into a couples house, the guy is internet famous, and was planning to kill them both. They heard him and hid in their closet and the guy ended up shooting himself after he couldn't find them.

Someone shot out a window at the Doc's house today!!!!!!
I'm 100% serious!

Original story: Popular Twitch streamer Guy "Dr Disrespect" Beahm ended his stream today after someone apparently fired a gun at his home, breaking an upstairs window. At around 11 am Pacific, Beahm was playing the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 battle royale beta when a loud noise is heard off camera. Without saying anything, Beahm walked off camera for a moment before returning without his usual wig and glasses to address his viewers.

"I've got to end the broadcast right now, someone shot at our house," Beahm says. "Broke the fucking upstairs window. This is the second shot, someone shot yesterday, at our fucking house and someone shot again right now, connected with the house, upstairs."

I hope they catch that scumbag that did it. Doc has a family.

https://www.pcgamer.com/dr-disrespect-ends-stream-after-a-gunshot-hits-his-house/

Cot damn. Scary situation. Hope they manage to catch whoever's doing this shit

Doc needs to take his operations to a separate building, not his home. Perhaps rent a studio, and hire some security. The guy makes enough money to justify doing so.

Doc needs to take his operations to a separate building, not his home. Perhaps rent a studio, and hire some security. The guy makes enough money to justify doing so.

He should at the very least think of getting a security system or a camera pointed at the road or something. He better get his family the fuck outta there and to somewhere safe like parents or some shit as well for a bit and try to get the situation figured out.

Sucks for the guys family though, don't really feel for him he's kind of a scumbag. I honestly wonder if he screwed the wrong person or people somewhere along the line, people don't forget and with the cheating on his wife and all he seems to gravitate towards scumbag activities.

Although there are some deranged fans out there too, but man.. that seems more like a warning than something a deranged fan would do. Does this guy have a history of fans stalking him? He's a pretty big imposing dude, I wouldn't see many people willingly want to stalk this guy and get snapped in half. Lol

Per Kotaku: "UPDATE (9/12, 9:52am): Police told the San Diego Union-Tribune last night that the shots had likely come from a BB gun, and that they have not yet identified a suspect. Beahm wrote on Twitter that he plans to return to his standard streaming schedule today."

So in regards to this bullshit happening, suppose the "good" news is it was a BB gun.

Bad news is someone was still shooting at his house and it's highly unlikely it was by accident and could happen again.. perhaps with the real deal, or worse.

Some jackass is sitting around somewhere getting off on this disgusting behavior.

Kotaku still took it as a chance to shit on him and his 'problematic' behaviour :rolleyes:

Kotaku still took it as a chance to shit on him and his 'problematic' behaviour :rolleyes:

Did they? Guess I'm oblivious to whatever it is they said.

Dude need security cameras they arnt very expensive. I have one pointing onto my front porch where I can see the street and two in the house ... my cheaper ones work better than my expensive “ring” one.

Watched him play cod last night forgot how much he loves that game

Back