Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

Well,

It is racist, but it's become an acceptable form of racism in the gaming community.

The gaming community is much more tolerable of overt displays of racism.
There is racism whenever there is anonymity and no it is not accepted in the gaming community, get that shit outta here.

There is racism whenever there is anonymity and no it is not accepted in the gaming community, get that shit outta here.

Then why don't people get banned from PUBG for shouting out racist remarks constantly?

Racism is tolerated waaaaaay more in gaming that anywhere else.

Then why don't people get banned from PUBG for shouting out racist remarks constantly?

You won't win this battle. You just won't. Gamers are racist pricks the world over-seriously every region is bad. Some games police it the vast majority don't.

You won't win this battle. You just won't. Gamers are racist pricks the world over-seriously every region is bad. Some games police it the vast majority don't.

Win what, that's like my point.

To deny racism in gamer culture is just wrong.

It's very prevalent, especially in popular multiplayer shooters.

How do you get banned for voice chat? Is Obama and the NSA monitoring a stupid fucking online games voice chat?

How do you get banned for voice chat? Is Obama and the NSA monitoring a stupid fucking online games voice chat?

i think what some players do is take snips of the offense and forward them to admins, mods, or the developers in hopes of a ban. Sometimes it works, most times it doesn't.

oh-god-shut-up-harry-potter-animated-graphic.gif

Players report other players for abuse and then the devs/mods take care of it.

i think what some players do is take snips of the offense and forward them to admins, mods, or the developers in hopes of a ban. Sometimes it works, most times it doesn't.
Like... how do you find out through a snip who is talking? There is no icon overlay like in Discord.
Players report other players for abuse and then the devs/mods take care of it.
You just need to be outraged about everything.

You bleeding heart limpwrists are insufferable. I mean what are you even saying here? Are you trying to say that the gaming community as a whole is racist? White people are racists? It's anonymous idiots saying stupid shit for "lulz" trying to get a rise out of shook leftist vegans like yourself. I'm not defending them but they probably aren't even racists themselves.

Regardless... Ctrl + T mutes voice chat and Ctrl + Y cycles through team to all to none. You have your options. Other than that, good luck holding these fat ass losers and 14 year olds accountable for saying the N word and mocking asian accents.

Like... how do you find out through a snip who is talking? There is no icon overlay like in Discord.

You just need to be outraged about everything.

You bleeding heart limpwrists are insufferable. I mean what are you even saying here? Are you trying to say that the gaming community as a whole is racist? White people are racists? It's anonymous idiots saying stupid shit for "lulz" trying to get a rise out of shook leftist vegans like yourself. I'm not defending them but they probably aren't even racists themselves.

Regardless... Ctrl + T mutes voice chat and Ctrl + Y cycles through team to all to none. You have your options. Other than that, good luck holding these fat ass losers and 14 year olds accountable for saying the N word and mocking asian accents.

Outraged?

Just because have an opinion on something doesn't mean I'm outraged by it. It just means I'm a willful human willing to speak his mind. Sorry if that hurts your feelings sometimes snowflake.

I don't think anyone who knows me in real life would ever come close to describing me as emotional.

I just think it's shitty that gamer culture is so shitty as a huge gaming advocate. Games like RUST have been completely ruined by large toxic communities of online only coward racists like yourself.

Its actually in the games terms of service for temp or permanent bans. However it isnt enforced. For PUBG Corp didnt implement ways of policing it.

It's prevalent anywhere you have total anonymity and zero accountability. Racism, sexism, outright toxicity that has no i-ism attached... the nicest, most composed people turn to jackholes under these conditions.

4fc.jpg

Its actually in the games terms of service for temp or permanent bans. However it isnt enforced. For PUBG Corp didnt implement ways of policing it.

Back to my original point, racism is far more tolerated in the video community than others.

It's prevalent anywhere you have total anonymity and zero accountability. Racism, sexism, outright toxicity that has no i-ism attached... the nicest, most composed people turn to jackholes under these conditions.

4fc.jpg

And it sucks.

Outraged?

Just because have an opinion on something doesn't mean I'm outraged by it. It just means I'm a willful human willing to speak his mind. Sorry if that hurts your feelings sometimes snowflake.

I don't think anyone who knows me in real life would ever come close to describing me as emotional.

I just think it's shitty that gamer culture is so shitty as a huge gaming advocate. Games like RUST have been completely ruined by large toxic communities of online only coward racists like yourself.
Lol at calling me or anyone a racist just because you're wrong and upset. Doesn't work anymore jack. Overused and old like your girlfriends twat from the bulls.

Back