Sleeping on Volkanovski

Mortal Wombat, you have to give up your love for the Brazillian. I am sorry, but you can't forsake your homeland!
Nah Its one of those fights where I love both but edging with Alex purely because his from 30 minutes South of where I am right now. Thing is if Alex wins it might be Aldos last fight and after all he has given us I might even tear up. His passion when he won against Stephens was so emotional and you can tell how much the sport means to him. If Aldo wins I will be upset that Alex now will have to work his way back up. Great fight because both aren't shit talkers but bring amazing power and it will be a War but bitter sweet either way.

Aldos training for this fight cant be very good. He shouldnt take this fight unless he is 100%. But he takes it because fight is in Brazil and wants to fight twice as fast as he can. Probably loses, but I root for Aldo!

I don't think that's true. I've seen plenty of Volk love on here. The thing is Aldo is a well established anti-wrestler, and with his current form, many see this as an inevitable loss for Volk. Not necessarily what I think, but that seems to be the narrative around here. I think Volk is dangerous asf for Aldo with his cardio and boxing. That being said Aldo really does look stellar with his confidence back.

Can't believe Aldo is fighting all these hungry young contenders and dropping them like flies. GOAT material right there, if he wins he should get the title shot.

He's the future champ for sure but don't know if the Aldo fight will happen at this point. Who else is available?

Great matchup. I love volkan but Aldo is just so God damn easy to root for. How insane would it be if he ended up facing Max again? Even if it's the same result fucking hell, Aldo can climb mountains!

This fight is a coin flip IMO. I've got to go with my boy Aldo, this comeback tour has been too much fun.

I just want to take a minute to give props to Aldo for taking on tough up and comers instead of bickering on social media.

Back