Sleeping all night in an isolation tank

Been waiting to use these.

41ItaAq7H6L._SY300_.jpg

Idk man, those ducks look kinda evil. Like they'd want for you to drown. Do not trust/10

well seawaters hypertonic due to its high salt content which would prob extract water from ur body. the water in the tanks r prob hypotonic to ur body so some of the water may enter ur body. id b more concerned w) bein pruny

not gonna lie, even with ur anecdotal story, a rm with no windows sounds amazing. my stupid neighbors has this bright night light lamp in the back yard. freakin annoyin as hell but its within the rules of the city so its ok :( even with the blinds, the light still manages to pierce thru into my rm & all the bed rms in my house r facing some sort of light

Get black out blinds.

I use them in my bedroom, and it definitely helps with sleep. However, as the other poster mentioned, it messes with your bodies ability to wake up at a normal time - you lose your internal clock.

Whenever I sleep in a hotel or at my parents place, I wake up at a normal time "between 7 and 8" without an alarm clock.

At home, I have no idea what time it is or how long I have slept.

Get black out blinds.

I use them in my bedroom, and it definitely helps with sleep. However, as the other poster mentioned, it messes with your bodies ability to wake up at a normal time - you lose your internal clock.

Whenever I sleep in a hotel or at my parents place, I wake up at a normal time "between 7 and 8" without an alarm clock.

At home, I have no idea what time it is or how long I have slept.

This.

It also helps prevent your room from getting heated like crazy when it's hot and sunny. Which is a problem for me because my bedroom window is at the sun side of my house. Still feels like a radiator with the heat coming of the window when it's closed, but a lot better than not having it.

I leave it open when I can though for that natural morning light.

Back