Sleeper euro card in a month

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Was just having a look at some of the upcoming fight cards as it's hard to always keep up with fight news. Even as a degenerate Sherdog user.

Jack Hermansson vs Jared Cannonier
Gunnar Nelson vs Thiago Alves
Michal Oleksiejczuk vs OSP
Ion Cutelaba vs Khalil Rountree
Nicholas Dalby vs Brazilian Cowboy

My god this shit is gonna be fun! Really spoiling the Danish fans with this one, those Canadians at 240 must be pissed everytime a fight night card this stacked comes up.

I for one am excited for the rise of Michal Oleksiejczuk, dude seems to have some serious power.

IDK if that's sarcasm but that card actually has a lot of potential to be great, despite the lack of name-brand drawing power.
Nah i dig it big time. On paper looks amazing.

IDK if that's sarcasm but that card actually has a lot of potential to be great, despite the lack of name-brand drawing power.

dont see how it would be sarcasm. it is a solid card on paper

Was just having a look at some of the upcoming fight cards as it's hard to always keep up with fight news. Even as a degenerate Sherdog user.

My god this shit is gonna be fun! Really spoiling the Danish fans with this one, those Canadians at 240 must be pissed everytime a fight night card this stacked comes up.

I for one am excited for the rise of Michal Oleksiejczuk, dude seems to have some serious power.

Don't forget Lando vs Diakiese, absolute BANGER of a fight

Ion Cutelaba vs Khalil

I think Michal is more accurate than anything, he times his opponents brilliantly. The way he was digging Villante to the body was savage.

Damn.. I just saw that he is the underdog. I think it should be the opposite. Really though fight for Jack. MW Cannonier is a monster.

I like both guys a lot so it's a shame they are fighting really, both on the come up and both looking good.. Interesting to see who the winner fights next

I like both guys a lot so it's a shame they are fighting really, both on the come up and both looking good.. Interesting to see who the winner fights next
Well. Pretty sure Costa will get Whittaker/Adesanya winner.

I would say that winner gets Gastelum who is still up there in a #1 contender fight. But with the amount of injuries in MMA is impossible to predict.

Back