Sleep Aids/Dreaming

I ordered malatonin, Z-force, and GABA today from vitacost. I will post and let you guys know how it goes when they arrive.

I ordered malatonin, Z-force, and GABA today from vitacost. I will post and let you guys know how it goes when they arrive.

You won't be able to post. You'll be asleep for 8 days straight. :icon_chee

I started taking some Calcium/Magnesium tabs before bedand they'd get me relaxed and go to sleep easier.

I then started to take valerian root too. It took about a week to really take affect but when it did I could remember pretty much everything about my dreams, which is great fun, and I would wake up much more refreshed than I've been for years. I used to wake up groggy and lethargic all day, lasting until pretty much night again, no matter hoe much sleep I got.

I just ran out of valerian and noticed the quality of sleep go down again, waking up much groggier again.

I started taking some Calcium/Magnesium tabs before bedand they'd get me relaxed and go to sleep easier.

I then started to take valerian root too. It took about a week to really take affect but when it did I could remember pretty much everything about my dreams, which is great fun, and I would wake up much more refreshed than I've been for years. I used to wake up groggy and lethargic all day, lasting until pretty much night again, no matter hoe much sleep I got.

I just ran out of valerian and noticed the quality of sleep go down again, waking up much groggier again.

I have heard positive things about magnesium, and valerian root. I think Im going to try putting them into my pre sleep routine. Having a deep dream is the shiz...

Have you gi=uys heard about ITRX? it's basiclly a blend of ZMA and sleep aids.

Back