Slavic slap vs. stockton slap

That guy was obviously drunk staggering onto the guy. He was probably curious because the camera was following him around. Yeah so brave slapping a confused guy half his size
...well its not a move of a gentleman to slap a guy half his size...
But that guy had it coming...ever saw a drunken idiot walk up on people, giving them no space and talking some stuff you dont understand?
And you thought...man what a fucking ass!
This guys friend was calling him over right away...to keep going...so it probably wasnt the first time he did that, camera or not....this time he did it on an oldschool pimp guy who is responsible for buliding a huge empire, in the redlight district...in other words...he just doesnt take shit from anybody.

As he said: "i dont mess around with these assholes!"

He actually ended up hanging himself...in the most well known bar we have here...
(...there is a boxing gym in the basement where a lot of guys did a couple of Training sessions, like the Klitschko brothers, as he used to do, he went downstairs, worked the heavybag he put down one of the heavybags and hung himself )
ritze-kiez-reeperbahn-jpg.jpg
stefan-hentschel-jpg.jpg
003001-2-jpg.jpg

Got some oldschool pics from him and a couple of his partners from back then...
004501-12-jpg.jpg
image-851514-860_poster_16x9-wxrf-851514.jpg
wilfrid-frida-schulz.jpg
ringop-klemm-in-costa-rica-jpg.jpg
2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg
Lamborghini-Countach-Klaus-Barkowski-729x486-56380ca15df48c5b.jpg
...and thats him back in the day:
009501-2-jpg.jpg

Joe Calzaghe the undefeated king of slaps

<{jackyeah}>

...well its not a move of a gentleman to slap a guy half his size...
But that guy had it coming...ever saw a drunken idiot walk up on people, giving them no space and talking some stuff you dont understand?
And you thought...man what a fucking ass!
This guys friend was calling him over right away...to keep going...so it probably wasnt the first time he did that, camera or not....this time he did it on an oldschool pimp guy who is responsible for buliding a huge empire, in the redlight district...in other words...he just doesnt take shit from anybody.

As he said: "i dont mess around with these assholes!"

He actually ended up hanging himself...in the most well known bar we have here...
(...there is a boxing gym in the basement where a lot of guys did a couple of Training sessions, like the Klitschko brothers, as he used to do, he went downstairs, worked the heavybag he put down one of the heavybags and hung himself )
View attachment 602329
View attachment 602349
View attachment 602331

Got some oldschool pics from him and a couple of his partners from back then...
View attachment 602335
View attachment 602337
View attachment 602339
View attachment 602341
View attachment 602343
View attachment 602345
...and thats him back in the day:
View attachment 602347

Its always suspicious when a man hangs himself.

ANd he didn't had to slap the manlet, didn't even give him a time to think, only about half a second before the question and the slap. It was his way to make sure everybody should be afraid of him I guess.

Its always suspicious when a man hangs himself.

ANd he didn't had to slap the manlet, didn't even give him a time to think, only about half a second before the question and the slap. It was his way to make sure everybody should be afraid of him I guess.
...it is kinda suspicious when somebody from that enviroment hangs himself.
In this case...it should be pretty clear that he did it by himself.

...that guess is pretty accurate, imo.
As i said...that guy was a big part at builiding the redlight district in the 80s and back then...problems were sovled with hands. As it should be...

You walk up on a guy like that...drunk or not...he wants respect and if you dont show it...he makes sure, you know will better next time.
Its not a game for those guys...

Back