Skip Bayless Could Be The Man To Take MMA To The Next Level

As apposed to the "best" MMA reporter around Ariel Helwani, who legitimately cried for not towing the company line
<41>

He cried because he was physically removed from an event by UFC goons and told that he and his company were blackballed from covering the primary promotion in the sport.

Whether you like Ariel or not, you have to acknowledge that he built himself up from scratch in the business and loves doing his job. He was under the impression that he'd lost all direct access to the UFC. A lot of people in his position would get emotional.

Only a fucking Dana drone would attack Ariel for his response to what happened at UFC 199.

ETA Dana didn't get nearly enough shit for what he did to Ariel that night. People totally forgot about it after Ariel and MMA fighting had their credentials reinstated, but that was some incredibly petty and scummy bullshit. Shit like that is why I'll never take Dana seriously as a "major league sport executive."

Last edited:
Well, he's an idiot...that says a lot about you and this "sport" that you think is the UFC

Skip knows as much about Mma as I know about brain surgery.
Skip is a smart dude, he cares about the stars. He's done an interview with Jon Jones and Ronda and also discussed Conor multiple times.

He cut a killer promo on the Nunes vs Rousey fight during the Fox card last night.

With such a respected journalist on board pushing MMA, they can finally give the sport some legitimacy amongst the general public and move it out of the psuedo-sport wilderness it seems confined to.
He is not respected at all

I've seen Skip and Stephen A. Smith talk about MMA and they don't know what the fuck they are talking about. I stay away from watching people like that. They're not even casuals. They only watch when a big fight is happening. Outside of the big MMA stars, they don't know anyone else.

Skip is a typical american hollywood fuckwit. I bet he has sucked a cock to further his career. He pisses me off ao much that being in his presence would make me not only want to slap him but also all his colleagues for even tolerating his nonsense day in and out.

Skip is the trolls troll, no wonder TS listens to him.

Back