Skip Bayless Could Be The Man To Take MMA To The Next Level

TheTimeIsNotNow

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He cut a killer promo on the Nunes vs Rousey fight during the Fox card last night.

With such a respected journalist on board pushing MMA, they can finally give the sport some legitimacy amongst the general public and move it out of the psuedo-sport wilderness it seems confined to.

skip is neither respected nor a journalist

remember when he said he was a stud basketball player (called himself a mini pistol pete maravich)

someone dug up his yearbook and found out he was the water boy and got no playing time

{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}

<3><3><3>

Skip makes Bryan Callen look like Joe Rogan.

Skip Bayless is a slimy piece of shit. So yeah, he would fit right in with WME-IMG

What is this next level that you speak of?

he was one of the legions of sports talk show guys who not that long ago had to preface any comment he made about mma with "well I don't really follow mma but..." like it was beneath them - and now all of a sudden we're supposed to listen to him about it. GMAFB.

Skip knows as much about Mma as I know about brain surgery.

He's the best hype man troll in the game. The way he took first take to the top was amazing. The way he put the flame under the LeBron miami era was epic. I still remember the first show after LeBron won in 2012. Epic.

i hope before this day ends someone kicks you in the dick

skip is neither respected nor a journalist

remember when he said he was a stud basketball player (called himself a mini pistol pete maravich)

someone dug up his yearbook and found out he was the water boy and got no playing time
Jalen Rose called him out about this on national TV, Skip looked like he was going to cry.

He cut a killer promo on the Nunes vs Rousey fight during the Fox card last night.

With such a respected journalist on board pushing MMA, they can finally give the sport some legitimacy amongst the general public and move it out of the psuedo-sport wilderness it seems confined to.

Now i know you're trolling

0973179001461709683_filepicker.jpg

Back