Skip a meal or eat something unhealthy.

dugforeva

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Here's the deal I forgot the bring food with me to work. Usually I have an apple or banana with a kashi bar before lunch but I don't have anything with me.

Should I skip my second breakfast/pre lunch or should I eat something unhealthy from the vending machine.

I usually Eat 5-6 smaller meals a day.

I'm currently doing the strong lifts 5x5 where my goals are to get stronger and lose some fat.

For one meal it doesn't matter.

If you get something unhealthy at least make sure it has some protein in it like a snickers bar as opposed to a bag of chips.

Try to find milk.

Vending machines usually have some mixed nuts, or that type of thing...should be better than nothing. A granola bar would be fine too.

Thanks hopefully there are some mixed nuts or something, but if all else fails In know they have snickers.....

Thanks hopefully there are some mixed nuts or something, but if all else fails In know they have snickers.....

When I don't have something to eat I always find a snickers.

The healthy ish fats from the peanuts is how I justify the decision.

That and I love nougat

I'm sorry but with all the info about IF, I no longer believe it's best to eat shit (which snickers definitely is) than nothing. Just wait and eat more later.

Yeah i would concure with the above statements

A glass of milk would be good. Or do what i do mootch off someone else!

I'm sorry but with all the info about IF, I no longer believe it's best to eat shit (which snickers definitely is) than nothing. Just wait and eat more later.

What is IF?

Intermittent fasting. There's info about how its good to eat once or twice a day. I'm not saying its optimal, but I definitely think it proves that skipping a meal and eating more later isnt even going to make a scratch in your ****bolism.

Intermittent fasting. There's info about how its good to eat once or twice a day. I'm not saying its optimal, but I definitely think it proves that skipping a meal and eating more later isnt even going to make a scratch in your ****bolism.

I used to do that just because I didn't want to eat crap

Then I gave in

*wobbles belly*

Yeah it's not gonna make a difference whether he has a bag of nuts or a snickers or if he just skips it for one meal.

To close out the thread I ate a sandwich, apparently we have one of those rotating vending machines with perishable stuff.

It was half turkey half ham with half white and half wheat bread.

It was terrible and I could only manage to eat half of it.

Luckily I Had some decent salmon with green beans for lunch.

half white and half wheat bread? WTF is that about? lol!

****bolism??
sorry but why is it always **** why not the full word?

M-E-T-A

you can use that tag for evil purposes in the forum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back