Skinny to Fit: My Natural Transformation

Don't forget to do curls in the squat rack. When doing a rep, make sure you grunt as loud as possible so others know how hard you are working and you gain respect. Also, when you're finished, you can leave the weights on the floor since the gym has staff to pick up after you.

I love these “fit” people that do zero cardio.

Congrats ts. I’d still tap you in under 2 minutes

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Underrated post

Stick with it dude.

Whats the heaviest you weighed and where you from?

Just a couple things:

Do curls while seated: you are using your back/legs to help you throw the weight up, which is detrimental. Please do lower body exercises: squat, deadlift, leg curls, calf raises, leg press, etc will go a long way. Buy tweezers, pluck that unibrow. I have thick eyebrows and a I get a uni as well, though not as bad as yours. Get rid of that thing!!!!

@Da Speeit I'd tap you and beat your ass if you wanted to throw hands, punk-ass.
bork1}

Good stuff. But begin doing compound exercises. You need those movements not bodybuilding lifting.

Just search for compound lifts.

I liked you better when u looked like a 12 year old boy- wanna come over?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Appreciate it mate!

Just a couple things:

Do curls while seated: you are using your back/legs to help you throw the weight up, which is detrimental. Please do lower body exercises: squat, deadlift, leg curls, calf raises, leg press, etc will go a long way. Buy tweezers, pluck that unibrow. I have thick eyebrows and a I get a uni as well, though not as bad as yours. Get rid of that thing!!!!

@Da Speeit I'd tap you and beat your ass if you wanted to throw hands, punk-ass.
bork1}
Noted on these things bro, thanks a lot!

Noted on these things bro, thanks a lot!
I also wouldn't try to get too much bigger tbh. You looked good when you first got swole/cut. Get to a weight/body you like then maintain. I'm trying to catch up. This beer belly though

Back