Skinny Mark Hunt is the future at HW

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That hand speed, that technique, that ferociousness. the future is Justin "Skinny Mark Hunt" Tafa

samoans have cheat codes for physical ability

Mark Huntesque in his uppercuts, Joe.

giphy.gif

I like him. Plus ill just think hes mark hunt reincarnated.
Doesnt talk like him.barely moves his mouth

Justin "Slightly Skinnier but Still Obese Mark Hunt" Tafa is indeed very impressive.

I don't know if I would call him "Skinny" There was a lot of tattooed flab trying to escape from those shorts.

How the fuck does he even weigh 265 though. He weighed in at the 265 limit. He's only 6' and has a 74" reach, like a small frame for HW. He looks like he weighs 170 lbs. His bones must be made out of adamantium or something.

I mean Tafa had an impressive win tonight, but it's way too early to say he is a future champ or even a future top 5 contender. How about we wait until he fights someone in the top 10 before we go around calling him a future champ huh?

He tried to do a walk off after the uppercut but the guy wasn't totally out lol. Had to go down and finish him.

He literally looks like he’s marks Cousin or Nephew, big fan lol.

How the fuck does he even weigh 265 though. He weighed in at the 265 limit. He's only 6' and has a 74" reach, like a small frame for HW. He looks like he weighs 170 lbs. His bones must be made out of adamantium or something.
Samoans man. They're built insanely thick

Islanders like Hunt/Tafa have bricks for hands and trees for legs

Shit weighs a lot

That's Samoans for you dude, they're always way heavier than they look even though they're fat. They have extremely dense bones.

Mate go to any kfc in australia and they are everywhere

Cause he beat Juan? <45>

Whats that make Hardy then?

He looked good. I want to see him in there again.

Only when he pulls off an atomic butt drop in the Octagon will I acknowledge him as Skinny Hunt.
C06B1963-E9EC-48AC-A534-AF0D413E0715.jpeg

Back