Skinny kid with bazooka knocks gangsters out

Where's the third knockout? Am I missing something?

I don't think there was unless it was caught off camera. Maybe something the recorder just said in the heat of the moment

Oh okay. I thought I was having a stroke.

That little dude can hit, but it's funny watching him swing so hard that when he misses he just throws himself around, haha.

How do you live with yourself if you AND your friends get KTFO by some small dude swinging from the hip?

Little guy was just winging punches. The fat shirtless guy was just asking for it, moving forward, hands down, and chin up. (That head stomp was so wrong though)

That jumping two-legged stomp was beyond awful to watch. I really didn't see that shit coming. That's the kind of thing you do to someone who is trying to kill you or loved ones. You don't do some shit like that when you've already clearly won. Bitch move. Guy really isn't impressive, either. He throws all of his weight into his punches and was lucky enough to connect with a couple of plebs.

That flying stomp was a little unnecessary

This section is great. That stomp was brutal lmao

"That stomp was unnecessary" etc etc
Cholos and "gangsters" are the ones unnecessary. They are scumbags who would have no mercy on you or your loved ones. They would be ready to kill you just to rob your phone and wallet.

Fuck them, they should not be stomped, they should be killed.

Cholos and "gangsters" are the ones unnecessary. They are scumbags who would have no mercy on you or your loved ones. They would be ready to kill you just to rob your phone and wallet.

#Buildthewall
#Maga2020

I think a lot of people are overreacting because they think he stomped his head. That would have been too much imo as well. But if you watch he actually jumped in the other guy's upper shoulder/back

Back