Skinny Jeans?

Is it okay for guys to wear skinny jeans?

• Total voters
Sorry, I've always been a narrow minded prick. For me that's fucking Queer as fuck. A big fucking no from me.

I'm totally convinced I am a resurrected man from about one century ago, angry at everything not in my own personal cool book.

It's laughable if not incomprehensible unless you're into and have sex with other men tbh. I don't wear skinny jeans myself but that wasn't the question TS asked. I judge appearances sure, I don't have any interest in policing them. I guess we should keep in mind that we have some right arbiters of culture and masculinity in our midst.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Sherdog is perpetually unintentionally hilarious.

Yeah, the forum in a nutshell.

<Dany07>
I judge people going to a really good restaurant in shorts, flip-flops and a baseball cap, going to a wedding or funeral in sneakers and jeans so I'm not without fault. But there's something really feminine about a bunch of guys on a fisticuffs forum clutching their pearls in a sewing circle about male eg wear :D

Where whatever you want but skinny jeans have been out of fashion for a while now.. they are not particularly comfortable so i see no reason to wear them now.

Where whatever you want but skinny jeans have been out of fashion for a while now.. they are not particularly comfortable so i see no reason to wear them now.
Not sure they were ever in fashion among straight men

My legs are too big I have massive calves, big dick and balls too idk where you're supposed to fit all that meat in some skinny jeans.

I do judge guys who wear them, especially if they have flip flops too on but that goes for any pants as well.

isnt wearing skinny jeans like publicly declaring you have a small penis ?

I judge people going to a really good restaurant in shorts, flip-flops and a baseball cap, going to a wedding or funeral in sneakers and jeans so I'm not without fault. But there's something really feminine about a bunch of guys on a fisticuffs forum clutching their pearls in a sewing circle about male eg wear :D

Oh well, you really wouldn't like being seen in public with me then as I have happily attended michelin starred restaurants around the world in jeans and a t-shirt.

I don't give two shits what the other people in the restaurant think of me and the restaurants don't care as long as you pay the bill at the end of the night.

Why do you care what other people wear? Clothing doesn't denote class nor intelligence... and I kind of enjoy fucking with pretentious people for my own amusement. /shrugs

Oh well, you really wouldn't like being seen in public with me then as I have happily attended michelin starred restaurants around the world in jeans and a t-shirt.

I don't give two shits what the other people in the restaurant think of me and the restaurants don't care as long as you pay the bill at the end of the night.

Why do you care what other people wear? Clothing doesn't denote class nor intelligence... and I kind of enjoy fucking with pretentious people for my own amusement. /shrugs
I was brought up by a very very posh lady, some things you can't shake.
My mum did laugh though when I was back in England and my friend took me to dinner in Chinatown, I wen out for a cigarette, had a wander and couldn't remember which restaurant I was in. I had to go in multitudes asking if they recognised me.

I was brought up by a very very posh lady, some things you can't shake.
My mum did laugh though when I was back in England and my friend took me to dinner in Chinatown, I wen out for a cigarette, had a wander and couldn't remember which restaurant I was in. I had to go in multitudes asking if they recognised me.

Heh.. Oh well, I grew up poor as shit so somewhat less posh. The pretentious, mostly up to their necks in debt wannabe's are hilarious to fuck with. Their dirty looks nourish my soul.

We've all been there if we're honest. How drunk were you at the time?

Heh.. Oh well, I grew up poor as shit so somewhat less posh. The pretentious, mostly up to their necks in debt wannabe's are hilarious to fuck with. Their dirty looks nourish my soul.

We've all been there if we're honest. How drunk were you at the time?
Mate, you've earned your stripes. Whilst my mother was posh, we didn't come from money.
I was hammered. And a twat not bringing a phone with me. Ugh.

Mate, you've earned your stripes. Whilst my mother was posh, we didn't come from money.
I was hammered. And a twat not bringing a phone with me. Ugh.

Yeah it happens LOL been there done that... worse is the walk of shame down the houses in your street to ask if anyone has sen your keys as you got completely maggoted and vaguely remember wandering down your street at one point before waking up half inside and half outside your dog door the next day wrapped in a blanket you have never seen before. Hell of a way to introduce yourself to most of your neighbors.

Good think I have very little shame.

Yeah it happens LOL been there done that... worse is the walk of shame down the houses in your street to ask if anyone has sen your keys as you got completely maggoted and vaguely remember wandering down your street at one point before waking up half inside and half outside your dog door the next day wrapped in a blanket you have never seen before. Hell of a way to introduce yourself to most of your neighbors.

Good think I have very little shame.
Know what? All good fun and no harm done.
My worst probably, waking up not knowing where I was, the guy whose bed I was in went to use the bathroom, I found my phone and called my mate to him laughing his ass off that I got laid in the middle of a school field by his friend and ended up at his place. He drove round immediately to get me so I didn't have to do a taxi walk of shame. There may have been a pat on the head and a line of coke too, lol.

Know what? All good fun and no harm done.
My worst probably, waking up not knowing where I was, the guy whose bed I was in went to use the bathroom, I found my phone and called my mate to him laughing his ass off that I got laid in the middle of a school field by his friend and ended up at his place. He drove round immediately to get me so I didn't have to do a taxi walk of shame. There may have been a pat on the head and a line of coke too, lol.

As much as I'd like to say that we all do stupid shit when we were young... I was in my early 30's.

Oh well, at least we have entertaining stories from our travels and misadventures LOL

Some of the toughest dude in the world wear skinny jeans to work everyday.

Women love cowboys.

10897695045_d2eb4c55a4_o.jpg
Those are straight legged not skinny

As much as I'd like to say that we all do stupid shit when we were young... I was in my early 30's.

Oh well, at least we have entertaining stories from our travels and misadventures LOL
I pretty much legged it to my mate but did give him another go just in case, much to my dismay.

Back