Skinny Jeans?

Is it okay for guys to wear skinny jeans?

• Total voters

DavidsGhost

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I wear some rather skinny jeans. I like the fit. They aren't super tight, but snug up on it where it counts. Every now and then, some dudes will make a comment, ask me if I'm wearing "skinny jeans" or make a joke about wearing my girlfriend's jeans.

Always find this strange. It kind of blows my mind that there are these pockets of culture that are so homogeneous and uniform about masculinity that something as trivial as tight-fitting jeans on a dude is worthy of comment.

I wear some rather skinny jeans. I like the fit. They aren't super tight, but snug up on it where it counts. Every now and then, some dudes will make a comment, ask me if I'm wearing "skinny jeans" or make a joke about wearing my girlfriend's jeans.

Always find this strange. It kind of blows my mind that there are these pockets of culture that are so homogeneous and uniform about masculinity that something as trivial as tight-fitting jeans on a dude is worthy of comment.

Like strangers while you're just out walkin around?

Can’t wear em.
Don’t want too either.
Make my wheels Look like sausage links.

Skinny Jeans… sounds like Native American tribal name for the geigh.

... Where exactly does tightness count in jeans?

I know where I want my jeans to have plenty of space, never had an urge for it to be tighter anywhere.

most jeans I from like Bloomingdale's I can't even pull over my knees. fools got legs like Jon Jones shins

I don't even understand how people get them on.

Back