Skinny Hard gainer offers Tips and Welcomes Advice

Urban when you say eat6+ times a dau and 2 fish oil caps every meal, that is 12+ caps per day......I take 3 caps a day and when I burp I taste fish oil.

I really only take 10 fish oil caps a day. that breaks down to about 3g of EFAs per day, which is about ideal for most people. I don't get fish burps, but if I did, I might freeze my fish oil caps, I hear that helps quite a bit.

oh, more advice (in direct contrast to berardi in a couple ways) DON'T drink zero calorie drinks. I don't endrose sodas but I do endorse milk instead of water when you have the choice.

This was my breakfast, and it was delicious

4 hard boiled eggs
1 bowl of plain yogurt
1 bowl of oatmeal (plus brown sugar/cinnamon)
1.5 oranges
1 banana
plate of homefries
1/4 Belgium waffle

and I'm still hungry

The biggest fucking gay thing in history is being Lactose intolerant!!! I can't drink milk or anything!

If it wasn't for it I'd be 100+ kg now I promise.

Tattoos are to people as stickers are to cars.

Should be on the fucking SAT.

Also, I've been sick recently with a lot of phlegm production. It's a shit show to eat dairy.

Lesson? Don't get sick. EVAR.

oh, more advice (in direct contrast to berardi in a couple ways) DON'T drink zero calorie drinks. I don't endrose sodas but I do endorse milk instead of water when you have the choice.

I'm no expert, I thought milk wasn't super great when it came to hydration.

6'2, 175ish is still terribly skinny. Not that it particularly matters, as long as your strong.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure water has no goddamn calories which was his point.

Water has no calories?!?!? No Wai!!!

I'm no expert, but I think proper hydration might be beneficial to the body, especially while bulking. Maybe. . . .

TS is a liar. I am 6'2 173 atm. I have like -4% body fat.

You DO NOT have "shit loads" of definition and strength. I'm pretty fucking confident in this.

Water has no calories?!?!? No Wai!!!

I'm no expert, but I think proper hydration might be beneficial to the body, especially while bulking. Maybe. . . .

It's all relative. Would I use milk as my only beverage... no. Would I use it daily if trying to seriously bulk... probably. Hydration isn't that big of an issue through the day as long as you're getting total ample fluids. There's even a study floating around on Pubmed that shows that a coke hydrates just as well as water.

The real issue with trying to bulk through drinks is that, with the exception of protein shakes and arguably milk, most calorie drinks will be chalked full of simple sugars which I would not recommend for normal daily consumption. The reason being is insulin resistance and the possibility of health issues such as diabetes.

The biggest fucking gay thing in history is being Lactose intolerant!!! I can't drink milk or anything!

If it wasn't for it I'd be 100+ kg now I promise.

Have you tried lactose-free milk or a plant-based milk for the extra calories? Granted they're more expensive...

Have you tried lactose-free milk or a plant-based milk for the extra calories? Granted they're more expensive...

I've looked around, all I found was freakin' soy milk! And my sources tells me that soy is bad!

TS is a liar. I am 6'2 173 atm. I have like -4% body fat.

You DO NOT have "shit loads" of definition and strength. I'm pretty fucking confident in this.

You've got -4% bodyfat, huh? Aren't you something.

I've looked around, all I found was freakin' soy milk! And my sources tells me that soy is bad!

I would say too much soy, yes (I've sinced cut out tons of soy products and feel much better). You may have to go to a farmer's market type store, natural/organics store, or the local co-op for variety. Currently the easiest (aside from soy) to get are almond and rice, although I've had and enjoyed hemp milk immensely, has enough calories and some grams of protein, too (maybe 5 or so).

It's cheaper to drink whole milk and take lactase pills.

I would say too much soy, yes (I've sinced cut out tons of soy products and feel much better). You may have to go to a farmer's market type store, natural/organics store, or the local co-op for variety. Currently the easiest (aside from soy) to get are almond and rice, although I've had and enjoyed hemp milk immensely, has enough calories and some grams of protein, too (maybe 5 or so).

thanks man, appriciate the help!

Back