Skill and Power Trumps Size (Andrade vs Chookagian)

No.

What did each fighter weigh during their fight?

California makes them step on the scale to see the weight difference the night of the fight.

All commissions could do this
She was 8 inches taller but I'm unsure of weight.

Kind of a dumb thread title
Uhhh it's perfectly descriptive of the subject matter and got you here. So, I think it works just fine. Half the thread titles on this forum are clickbait or nonsense and you're gonna rag on mine. Lol.

Uhhh it's perfectly descriptive of the subject matter and got you here. So, I think it works just fine. Half the thread titles on this forum are clickbait or nonsense and you're gonna rag on mine. Lol.
Yeah. I mean it kind of stupid

Andrade doesnt really come to mind as far as skills are concerned.

Power and cardio (unnatural in my opinion) is what she has.

Valentina has no one punch KOs, neither does GDR, neither does Rose, she has a TKO over Joanna.

I said one punch KOs. That's a very small group of women.
yes there should be a distinction made,cos any fool can knock someone out with say,a head kick,but consistent one punch ko's,most people arent able to just do that.

yes there should be a distinction made,cos any fool can knock someone out with say,a head kick,but consistent one punch ko's,most people arent able to just do that.
For women it's more rare to generate that kind of power punching, in fact its easier for the kicks to generate that kind of power. Look at Holly Holm.

For women it's more rare to generate that kind of power punching, in fact its easier for the kicks to generate that kind of power. Look at Holly Holm.
She can hit no doubt,but the fact that she can run around all day without getting tired and still throw bombs for 5 rounds doesnt pass the eye test for me. Esp since that she just relies on her physicality to win all her matches,just rushes right at people the entire time.

Back